The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Vicious Dog

You know usually I try to sympathize w antagonists to some extent because it's interesting to consider their motives........... but Godtdamn this bitch needa die

Supporter
Yeah here it is, when MC finds out her bestie had betrayed her :/

Thank you for the massive set of updates. Reading this again was so damn good after a long time with no updates.

Now we can only hope that this is one of those cases where the split screen is showing two different locations, and as soon as the war dogs come rushing out they are met with soldiers. And then Consort Qin is executed for her crimes.

Also, its sad to see Ling Zhi's best friend betray her like that, smiling all the while.

So happy with this many updates. This manhua really is the best one, this manhua can actually deceive and remind me about us humans people.
Really hate that new consort :(( spoiled kid who never endure anything T.T

I deadass miss Consort Huan. Even from the very beginning, her motive has always intrigued me, making me like her more. I didn't sign up to get this screaming caked doll to roll up in Season 2.

The Female Ramsey Bolton, the Demon bitch. I swear sick POS like her need to die a very cruel death.

Baby Girl is dead to me.

Double-page supporter
I hope Saya's gonna come back at some point, the mirage people must be able to create illusions like a dead body

Seeing that new consort just made me miss Consort Huan more 😢 she was such an interesting character compared to that spoiled brat.

And Qingyan how could you betray your best friend! 😑

Users who are viewing this thread