The Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 31 - Fish on The Chopping Block

Ah damn, Ling better come out safe outta this cause I have a terrible feeling about next chapter

Thank you dear translators 🙇🙏 After having been tempted to look at the raws, I was dying to see this chapter translated!

dude this series is such a love hate relationship for me

like, i seriously love it so much. the art, the writing, the PLOT TWISTS!!! it's all so good.
but i feel like with every chapter i get so much anxiety from what's gonna happen next O.O

Double-page supporter
Aye thank you Solace!

Finally an update! I loved Ling Zhi's spiel to Mu Xuan Ju here, trying to reason their 'relationship' is mutual dependency just to keep each other at arm's length for some more. Clearly she hates what she's saying to him (as if those tears aren't telling enough). This brings me back to what she told the Empress consort a few chapters back. She won't say those things if she didn't care about the Emperor. I can't wait for his inevitable retort to her logic!

So good to see this plot-twisting, suspense-thrilling, WTFing, with incredible art series being picked up again - thank you! 😍

Glad it's back. What a wait it has been! Thank you so much!!

@Talestira. It's gonna get worse. :D

@scarlet_summer I have been sensing it when she asked him if he ever felt something for her earlier in season two, and even though we never get to see what he told her (stupid leaves) her eyes were tearing up. Here she was bawling

I discovered this last night and It took me the whole night to read all of the chapters! The story is very good! I was shock at every twist! Thank you for translating! I can’t wait for the next chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread