The Queen

Group Leader
Just a heads up, BOOM Manga is an extremely sketchy 'licensor'. they give off the impression that they're an official english licensor but they're not at all. The chapters they currently have on their site for the Queen were all done by One Man Army (Mims). They removed her credits and slapped their watermark on it. it is disgusting. I tried to contact them about it but they ignored me and continued uploading

I absolutely adore this webtoon, but the ups and downs it takes me on are 😭 My heart can't take it 😭😭😭

And yet my dumb-arse LOVES IT!

My only request please wonderful scanlators please don't make me wait 2 months for the next chapter. My heart can't take it 😭😭

I just finished Season one today and am blown away. I absolutely love the story and art!

Thank you so much to One Man Army -Mims for all the beautifully translated artwork and for your insights to Tutu’s struggles with the current “predatory capitalism”, I truly hope Tutu is able to find a supporting publisher to let her create masterpieces according to her will.

The latest chapter (vol2 c35) is like a twist within a twist! Which put me sooo on edge, and comes as not much of a surprise, but u can't help being surprised still! This manhwa has managed to throw plot twist at every possible turn w/out a break! Readers can't help but wait in anxiety & excitement for the next chapter!

The back-and-forth multi-layered mind games are so satisfying to watch and this female lead is a total badass. Even if I am expecting some kind of table turning reversal, it still surprises me every time. Can anyone can recommend me some other similar series as good as this one?

this manhua is pretty good. unlike a lot of other manhuas this one has a lot of interesting and unique characters. our mc is clever and in a natural way, and there’s also a lot of mystery. not a lot of cliches, although it’s pretty dramatic, but in a good way. oh yeah and not to mention plot has clear flow and doesn’t bounce around everywhere.

Well the website won't allow me to even view the webcomic even though i registered.
edit: you need the app...wow...

I finished season 1 in one sitting and honestly this manhua blows my mind. I didnt expect the intricate plot and such many twists! I loved season one. it was A+++ to me.

Read season 2 til ep13. and somehow...the mood is different?? somehow the supposedly lighter/ funny scenes made me annoyed. i dunno how to explain but it kinda dampened my interest to keep reading. i was so into emperor and linzhi during season 1 but in season 2 i kinda end up despising the emperor a lot
kinda cant get over his betrayal at the end of season 1 but linzhi still fucking save him and revolve around him a lil too close to my liking. So far up until ep 13 the story is still focusing on him and im like, enough of this shit guy, i want to know more of snow king.

Oh well...i will put this to rest for the time being and will continue later. hopefully the plot will evolve better.

no cap this is the best manhwa ever imo
gorgeous art and high quality, intelligent, and unpredictable plot

Hmm... I haven't seen many good China-based Manhuas. But seeing all the positive comments here... I'll dive right in and see for myself! 😀

Edit: 17 chapters in. Yes, this series is good! Give it a read if you want something more than the usual power fantasy.

Interesting story and glorious art, but holy SHIT the translators need to stop putting spoilers at the end of chapters with the annoying ass questions like "oooh what will she choose? This or this?" Or "do you think blah blah?"

It's not even a warning or a transition, it's just straight from the chapter to a random future panel. It's confusing, annoying, and spoilers

Users who are viewing this thread