The Ragweed Princess from the Empire of Livitium - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Lesss Goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading the ln really captured my attention, so having a manga adaptation is too much to handle!

Contributor
Pretty interesting start, although I might've preferred to see them dedicate at least one more chapter that fully established why she was originally considered unpopular and unattractive. The "Ragweed Princess" moniker doesn't really stick IMO, if from the very first chapter she's already overcome it and all that's left are the people's outdated image of such a person.

I also practically know nothing about her family going off of this chapter 1 alone, but I presume I'll get to know more including possible additional reasons for her assassination in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
so what is supposed to be the justification for her being disliked this time? If you ask me, she looks like a cute kid.
Damn. The manga really speed ran the start of the series. I completely get why they would do this (skip the "boring" parts and get to the "interesting" ones).
fwiw I think it’s a rather clever (or maybe accidentally convenient?) condensation bc her master wants to hide her bc she‘s both unusually skilled and pretty and she wants to hide herself bc she knows she’s the target of an assassination plot

she can be disliked in court simply bc she’s a convenient target and not bc she’s ugly and technically no inferiority complex is necessary bc it can be explained through the above reasons

Dex-chan lover
The fact that GB doesnt even need to be in the story, its just for the revenue I guess

Users who are viewing this thread