The Rapeman

Dex-chan lover
Both funny and disturbing.

Looked it up and this has 90something chapters. I'm pretty sure I'll get bored of the joke by chapter 20 unless they switch it up but It'll probably get a few good laughs out of me by then.

Watched the animation. It was hysterical. Outrageous but funny. Also, somewhat heartwarming. I think he's a little flat though. Plain? He rapes upon request but the target must be some disagreeable bitch that needs fixing. Outlandish premise, but justice is never pleasant when you're the piece of shit.

Honestly though, his methods are much too soft and very discriminatory. What about the men? In real life, you'd need confinement and more extreme methods than just forced dicking. Really? Rape? That is not how you break and condition people (I mean, it MIGHT work, but it isn't efficient unless you plan to create a masochist, submissive slave, or a breathing sex doll).

Edit: so the goal is just to force a change in the girls for money? All those different needs and just one solution? No hero of justice? No dark sexual avenger? Just some sex offending hitman? I expected more of him. Such a letdown.

He may not be the hero that we deserve, but he is a hero that our western society needs.

This is disturbing and yet... it feels kinda tame for something that's come from japan. It's a perplexing feeling.

Btw, now that I think about it you can actually make a good game out of this. Think like Hitman games, except more stealth (because you don't kill) and then cuddle with a struggle.

Double-page supporter
Nobody knew who he was until he put on the mask.
And took off his pants.

Users who are viewing this thread