The Rapeman

Group Leader
So the girl in Chapter 1
gets raped because she doesn't like her new stepmother, and the stepmother wants to bond with her through the trauma of being raped?
And the one in Chapter 3
gets raped because she can't act, and she snapped at her manager when she was trying to remember her lines?
Not saying that rape is ever justified in RL, but the cringy, edgy MC revenge-isekai stories have better justifications than this series.

I came for the comments and they were extremely disappointing.

Also, wtf Japan

This is disgusting. Rape is never justifiable or okay. There is so many things wrong with this.

Despite the inevitable loathing and hatred this scanlation series will receive, the resounding applause for its bravery and glory will be all that is remembered when all is said and done. You have my full support, scanlators..

Anyone who hate on this enough to say something, you can turn away and do something else yet you want to control what does and does not exist? That is not the world of manga I know. Manga freely breathes the breath of life and satisfy everyone across all niches. If you don’t like it, say what you have to say and move on. I will be proudly reading this series as it updates because it satisfy my soft heart’s desire.

Dex-chan lover
@NovaXII he still releases the Yuki Onna series but he refuses to use MD due to mods removing his credit pages which are a considerable* reason on why he does the scanlation stuff.

Aggregator gang
@JustRyn ever heard the word "fiction"? As long as you're a totally functional human with a proper brain and knows common sense, you won't start an arguement about "justify" rape in a fricin manga, right? Its dumb plot, a dumb plot of a "fictional" story. Just leave it at that.

Aggregator gang
Selling rakes and rake accessories. It is Dangalang time

Wow! Vintage trash!

Too bad this didn't stay in the bowels history

Group Leader
wait, this had a manga? i remember seeing this hentai on hentaihaven a few years back.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Moral of this story: if any woman gives you trouble in your life, just rape her.
Truly the magnum opus of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread