The Ravages of Time

If anyone wants to start reading this, i HIGHLY recommend doing some research on the time period before, at least watching a summary on youtube. The author starts the story after the Yellow Turbant Rebellion and doesn't explain it at any point, he doesn't explaining what was happening at China at that time or how Dong Zhuo took control over the capital too, so if you just start reading it will be really confusing.

Dex-chan lover
You should at least have played Dynasty Warriors so you can get a gist of what's going on.

If you want something more thorough, Yokoyama Mitsuteru's "Sangokushi" is also good.

Dex-chan lover
Currently 17 chapters in and it's actually quite good, now I'm getting rather worried as that eunuch has been almost... let's say assaulted numerous times, and I'm worried about how far this story takes things (I'm Scarred by SBR man, I don't want to see that stuff). Otherwise though, it is fascinating! I've always wanted to read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and while this isn't it, I'm getting closer!

Dex-chan lover
For people who want to read, I give you easy character summary to remember:

- The later 3 kingdom king:
Shu: Liu Bei, Wei: Cao Cao, Wu: Sun Quan
- The top strategist:
Shu: Zhuge Liang, Wei: Sima Yi, Wu:
- Notable character before 3 kingdom (that started it all):
the antagonist: Dong Zhuo, Lu Bu
the allied force leader: Yuan Shao
the yellow turban leader: Zhang Jiao (Zhang Jue).

Users who are viewing this thread