The reading history is in need of a major overhaul

First of all, I really can't see why you can't manually remove chapters from the history. There should be a cross-shaped button on the top right of each thumbnail that, when pressed, gives you the option to remove the chapter from the history. There should also be a button that allows you to clear the whole history. Secondly, I'd also like the history to tell me which chapters I have and haven't read in their entirety, as well as how far I've gotten into each chapter. Thirdly, it would be nice if the history told me when I read each chapter, since the homepage only tells me when I read the most recent three chapters in the history.

Because it lacks all the aforementioned features, I consider the reading history in its current state to be deeply flawed. It would be lovely if the MangaDex staff did something about it.

Fed-Kun's army
You can clear one by one by clicking the eye. Or all at once by unfollow it. When you re follow, the marking wont come back.

You can clear one by one by clicking the eye.
I'm assuming you mean the eye next to read chapters on the title's page? If so, that doesn't work for me. When I click the eye, it disappears, but the chapter remains in my history.
Or all at once by unfollow it. When you re follow, the marking wont come back.
That doesn't work for me either. And what about titles in my history that I'm not following?

Users who are viewing this thread