The Reason Why Corporate Slave Can't Quit the Job - Oneshot

ivv

Dex-chan lover
WTF..
I thought he was just staying there bcuz of the chick and plans to confess soon but...
what a spineless swine!!!

Aggregator gang
idgi people say nonsense shit they don't mean all the time. Even moreso if they're saying the same shit every day or week or whatever... noticing that and drawing it up in a manga is not a "deep" commentary on broken dreams or anything it's just A Thing that humans do. Like who doesn't know someone who is always saying the same annoying shit all the time?

Dex-chan lover
Works as a quick and unsatisfying(and thus efficient) way of showing how some people are wasting away their lives, while at the same time showing the mindset some japanese people stuck in these awful positions have.

Of course, because the mc is a bEtA, and people dont get the exaggerated "I've Actually been staying here because of You! now fall in love with ME!" schtick, people just say its poorly written. Man, people who read manga must all be jacked 6 foot buff men with 6 figure jobs, and a gaggle of women humping their legs. truly the definition of alphas.

Ahhh remind me to someone, blantaly say "i want quit A" but....he never quit lmao

Dex-chan lover
12 years...I think I would have thrown him through the glass wall after a week.

Users who are viewing this thread