The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 102

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THIS CAPTER IS REALLY GOOD UNTIL THAT PERSON CAMEEE.... AAAAA WHYYYY

Always thanks for the update 💙

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My heart, it cant take it, I am screaming and running around! I hope she will say yes someday! aaaaaaa
And his confession... ;-;

Let me scream here, coz I couldn’t when I was reading it as my mom was beside me.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, ASDFGJKLHLGAFJLLG
NOAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

also, thanks so much for the update~ ❤️

THIS!!!! HAS MADEEE MY DAAAAY~
thanks thanks thanks buccigang!!
also the behind the scene LMAO! it's okay I'm down for raeliana mcdonalds every now and then!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh; he confessed his love to her despite keeping in mind that that certain feeling has destroyed his father's life :eek: Even still; he loves her too much so backing away is impossible for him now ;///;
And our female MC barely feels any happiness even though she feels the same...hust because of the mysterious existence of the heroine who kind of "disappeared".
I'm so happy and so sad XDD

Really touching to get to know some of Noah's backstory + his inner thoughts on this. Still a little shit, but a nice confession nonetheless.

And while Rae's actions also put me on edge, I don't think she's being dense or "stupid" - from what we've seem, Raeliana is a pretty smart and witty woman, however she's being building walls regarding the relationship due to her own fear of both a heartbreak and standing in the way of Noah "true happiness" - as far as she knows, Beatrice is his ending game and there's no changing that.

OMG, he did as i imagined he would...... omgggghg niceeeeee and such conffession due to his anxiety after watching his own father is soooooo goooooodddd

On one hand he loves her, but on the other hand he's afraid that if he pushes his feeling, he would ended up like his own father and this partialy due to raeliana own reaction to his advance but on raeliana's side she's also afraid....... afraid of being dumped, abandoned, forgotten and seen as a hinderance...... from what i saw her response to his advance were not to stop him, but to restrain herself and make sure that she held as little feeling as possible for him in case he realy dumped her........

Aaaaaaaa i love this story....

She relly has to let go of the other female character, it's not like herself ever met her and be best friend with her neither.... That's becoming boring trope for the FL to throw that excuse to stop loving ML

Rae, just forget that witch!
So where one get a man like Noah? 🤔😅

Also, the fact that Rae still thinks about Blondie just irritates me, because if what I think is going on is correct, then Blondie has no role here. She never had. Not even in the original novel. She just manipulated everything so she would end up with Noah, but Noah was never really hers.
Although I can't blame Rae not connecting the dots, because I, as a reader had seen a few extra scenes where Rae was absent. Still, she could've gotten a bit suspicious - she even mentioned how in the original novel meetings between Blondie and Noah always seemed like coincidence, plus Rae had already done a short investigation about the activities of the original Rae before the one now transmigrated. These would be enough for some suspicion. Even if she didn't know the connection between Blondie, Redhead and her ex-fiancé & that henchman.

A really beautiful chapter. You can see why Noah was reluctant to love someone, I mean everyone else thought for sure he'd end up in just a political marriage, but he can't help loving Raeliana. But especially the end there really makes your heart ache.

As for people saying Rae should just forget about Blondie, it would be nice if it was that simple but I can see why Rae would struggle with this. First off Rae started off this story with having a survivor mentality and I don't think she's fully moved on from that. It's been about trying to live and even after that figuring out this scheme or that. She hasn't really been able to focus on embracing her new life and pursuing her own happiness, she's still thinking more like a reader. That's what creates the other issue, her not being confident in the depth or lasting ability of Noah's affections. She still believes in the novel pair of Beatrice and Noah. I don't think she's worried about stealing Noah from Beatrice, but more concerned that they are sort of predestined. That even if Noah says he loves her now, once he meets Beatrice he'll realize that Beatrice is his real love and she'll get her heart broken. That's why she keeps holding back, she keeps anticipating Noah eventually dumping her. Keep in mind too, that Rae doesn't know about the dark scheming version of Beatrice we've been privy to, in her mind she is still the kind beautiful FL, so she has no reason to think they wouldn't end up a good pair. What she actually needs to get over is the thing she's been depending on: the plot of the novel.

I feel so sad for the both of them since their feelings are mutual . I hope Rae will be able to overcome her anxiousness about Beatrice. 😢😢

OMG the ring 😍
Ah Noah is truly in love. I hope Raeliana resolves her fears and be able to love freely🙏

Thank you so mich for he update 💕

Thank you for the chapter! Ah, can’t wait until Rea sort out the so called “heroine” plot so she can be together with Noah with ease like Canaria and Cesar!

I hope that Raeliana can confide in Noah and tell him about herself, the novel and why she fears that Noah's love won't withstand meeting Beatrice.

Aww my heart kinda aches for both of them, but especially Noah when he had that look.
Can't Rae tell him why she is refusing him even though she loves him?
Thank you for the update 💕

@Aeriandra

Thats true tough... Even Rae forget that blondie... She still have problem about her mismatch body and soul. Who can be sure she and Noah reach happy ending with body like that? Maybe she have to leave Noah early....

Users who are viewing this thread