The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 103

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 <3 Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Aggregator gang
i know something you do not! I...am not left handed!

...I am not left handed either!

Woah isn't Justin afraid of death? xd

Thank for the chapter 💕

The dad gave good advice 👍
Aww he worked hard ❤
Raeliana really needs to decide soon of Noah . . .

Thank you for the update 💕

Imagine how happy to have a parent like Rae's parent, fiancee like Noah, and bestfriend (w/o romantic feeling but love teasing anytime and everyday) like Justin. Ah don't forget a lot of money for life.

Dex-chan lover
Justin is more annoying than your toxic Ex. And here he wasn't even in a relationship with Raeliana and is already toxic enough.

Dude, did the dad kill his wife's ex boyfriend? That face he made when he looked back at his wife and the baby is suspect.

I get the strangest feeling that the old ass & sick king is the ex lover of Realia's Mom. It would make sense if he was hiding out incognito and fell in love. Perhaps, he wasn't the direct heir or wanted to live a commoner's life doing good, or wanted to protect the orphans or something like that, but then suddenly he either got injured or something. I say that because of the hair color.

It would be interesting if the King somehow managed to either run the orphanage in secret or something like it. I say that because the guy "mysteriously vanished/disappeared" without a trace. Stories of nobles or royals hiding out amongst the commoners is ages old. So, it wouldn't be unexpectedly novel a plot twist. Hmm… 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread