The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 103

Fed-Kun's army
Justin please.
Come on dude do you have some NTR complex or something, please stop finding girls that are attached.

Dad talk was really nice.

Dex-chan lover
I don't have anything against Justin going all out to woo Raeliana. I mean, feelings change and in my book, as long as he doesn't kiss her (or does more than that) it's fair play. He is just too forward, which makes it all seem kind of wrong.
I kind of feel for him, because he fell in love with a woman who was taken (Raeliana) and before that he fell in love with a girl who only loved his money and power (remember that that girl was his lover for a while until she took a safer route and went for another guy, though we don't know if she is a true bitch who only wanted money or agonized about breaking up with him and chose what was best for her life, which is fair... but shitty for Justin.)

Dex-chan lover
He's a preety wholesome father from everything we've seen from him so far.

Aggregator gang
DEFEAT HIM

And doesn't Blondie feel shame? She turned you down, she has a fiance, you go straight forward before even making her like you,like i dont really mind if you try to woo her but your not even trying, again your too straight forward.and if you saw my rant for Mr.whitey then you'd know how much more i hate you. And this may not be true but i still think he stole her engagement ring.

and Mr.Dad was da best and sooo inspirational
and i think this was from last ch. but i have to tell Noah, Your not turning out like your father, at least she shows emotion that she may like you and against Blondie, you never give up

I think the ex is the one raeliana talking to when she's still in Earth and the one who push her.

Aggregator gang
I can't even describe the facial expression I'm making right now
It's like a combo of restlessness annoyance and disbelief and even more
I just can't describe

And F*ck you @nobodygattaknow
I agree you have to defeat him, but just shut the hell up
your grammar skills also suck
You're 1-month-old comment still sucks

Dex-chan lover
The mom is so good. The father has very real worries, maybe if that guy did come back, maybe the mom would leave the family and maybe go with him. But that's a lot of maybes so living in the now would be best.

I feel terrible about Dad’s feelings it’s just like he thought he’d never be good enough and that he’s only second best not even a first option how terrible must he’d felt

Users who are viewing this thread