The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 114

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps the original Raeliana is now inside Beatrice, because she thought Beatrice would get together with Noah in the end, so she used dark magic or whatever that is called to transfer her soul. Maybe she is also a reincarnator or something like that. But it turned out (our) Raeliana ended up with Noah, so her plan went wrong and now she is trying to eliminate our Raeliana or go back to her own body.

Whatever is the case, I canā€™t wait for the next chapter. I hope it wonā€™t be another cliffhanger. I would die of curiosity if it continued to be a cliffhanger every chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
BEABITCH ADSLKJDSALKJS YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!! SHE'S SHADY AF!!! FINALLY A CONFRONTATION i'm so concerned tho aaaaa where's noah??? WHERE ARE RAELIANA'S BODYGUARDS???? ACTUALLY???

thank you very much for the update!

@illusion_moon

Same. I think thatā€™s exactly what happened.

I've read in forums that the FL was supposed to be in Beatriceā€™s body from the beginning. Iā€™m not certain thatā€™s true, but If that is, than Beabitch has only stayed away because Rea hasnā€™t died. So sheā€™s been trying to wipe her out before returning and winning over Noah. I wonder if Beatrice is a reincarnation who is aware of the plot or one of those tales where some how time is rewinded and knowing sheā€™s fated to die takes drastic measures.

But really though. Sheā€™s been mean the whole time, why would she trust you? What in the stupid? And itā€™s more idiotic to go along w/ Beabitchā€™s scheme. Does no one think of repercussions? Noah isnā€™t stupid. If her intentions are to switch bodies back, Noah would notice something off and we know he doesnā€™t play around.

I pay attention to too much, you wouldnā€™t be finding me catching a L. I think thatā€™s why Reaā€™s character is a bit more realistic compared to some of the other heroines in this genre.

Fed-Kun's army
All the Noah's are šŸ‘Œ. Well I don't fancy the Definition of a Noah one. He's just ok.

Military - Crimson Karma
oops wrong one - A False Confession
Magic - Who Made Me a Princess
Ancient Korea - Contract Concubine
Pudding - This Girl Is A Little Wild
Manga - I Want to Be a Receptionist of The Magic World!
Dead Daddy - Who Made Me a Princess
"Definition of a" - The Justice of Villainous Woman
Cat - Cat's bride
Wuxia - Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation
One Night Stand - The Evil Lady's Hero
credits to @Nachi @Izznis @KXandra @namira99 and other people in the comments i might have missed

Is beautiful but bitch and bitter it shows too much on her face, so much that it makes her look horrible.

Group Leader
Well its still my theroy that shes a reincarnator that got into raelianas body
did some dark magic to become beatrice, then our raeliana became rae
and because shes still alive beatrices soul is unstable, which is why she wants to kill her

Users who are viewing this thread