The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 116

Fed-Kun's army
If only otome game heroine act this way instead of trying too hard to be a badass...

Dex-chan lover
I really, really want to know who, what and why Beatrice is after Rea.
I've loosely gathered the clues, but the answer eludes me, but at the same time I don't want to read the novel for spoilers :|

Nice to see I was correct about Vivians weakass rope tying skills lol

I wonder how strong Beatrice is compared to Raelina though ?

Is it me or the chapter was shorter than usual ? 😂
And thank you the translation !!

Vivian's blackmailed into it so her heart isn't fully in it, so when she gets caught and she will she better start talking.

Yeah you must get out of that damn room set on fire. Cuz most people don't really die due to burns, but the amount of smoke from the fire they inhaled.

in the previous chapter i thought she'll be waiting for noah but ... dang! she acts alone to save herself. my gurl is so brave!

So basically beatrice is the real rae and rae has beatrice's soul so beatrice is crazy cause Rae is in her body

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

☠Gimme the NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR ITTTTTTT😱

Aggregator gang
After reading other comments... another cliffhanger, I see. I better wait for the new chapter then 🤣. Thank you so much, BUCCI GANG! ❤

THIS CLIFFHANGER IS ILLEGAL. THE BODY AIN'T EVEN ON THE CLIFF ANYMORE, WE'RE JUST FREE FALLING

"We're going to break the wall". You know, normal male lead won't say such ominous words. Then again, Rae isn't any damsel-in-distress.

Users who are viewing this thread