The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 116

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, best decision yet... You're butt is about to get hot! Either chance nursing broken bones(or the worst case she dies) or get burned alive... Definitely jumping!

Dex-chan lover
A literal cliffhanger, is it the 4th wall they're breaking this time? 🤣

Seriously, I'm on the edge of my seat though.

Raeliana waits for no man, she'd rather swing-jump out a window & that's what we all love about her.

Beabitch is gonna have a bad time after this.

Now that is a very realistic scene and not your cliché wait-the-prince-to-save-you plot ahah! Dude, Raeliana is so badass, god I love her! 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
.. :O destruction of the palace! Would it look like she was the one who started the fire??
Many thanks

ILLEGAL! THIS CLIFF HANGER IS ILLEGAL
hehe thank you for the update, improved my life, this story just gets better and better! (Even though all these other girlies are annoying)

Seriously I love raeliana. I'm so happy she did something because all I was expecting out of this was a damsel in distress situation

I'm having a hard time deciding which cliffhanger was worse: the one from last chapter OR THIS ONE?!

Fed-Kun's army
We stan a girl who doesn't panic and does what she can in a shitty situation.
Raeliana: * mission impossible theme plays*

Now this is some strong, independent woman shit I like to see 🤩 Thanks translators 💜 y'all always coming through

Gah! What’ll happen?!

Beatrice is also super crazy. “How dare you not get murdered so I can solve said murder and benefit greatly from your death?!”

Thanks for the update!

I bet the male lead will be there to soften the fall. Gotta give a guy to do something.

I Stan a queen who knows how to escape from a fire lol. At least she is trying, which is more useful than what I've seen in other mangas

Users who are viewing this thread