The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

So... it's highly possible that the original Raeliana hanged out with the witch and had a soul swap with Beatrice. We don't know what happened to Beatrice's soul right? Or maybe original Raeliana was a conscious character and knew she was going to die and wanted to be the MC. Or there was another reason why the witch and shady ppl worked with original Raeliana and didn't think of what would happen to the new person in Raeliana's body.

I don't want to assume that Beatrice is in Raeliana's body because it's a unsatisfying theory for me.

The so-call She-ro /Female lead poison Realiana before the Miss Kang soul went in her body!

It seems a lot of people never mentioned the goddess/ playwright.

Basically it's been said the goddess assigns roles for these people to play out the novel she writes until the soul runs out.

Eunha's soul was Beatrice before originally and the soul ran out and became Eunha. The goddess wanted Eunha to remain the same character for her novel so she pushed Eunha to kill her so her soul can return back to the novel to complete the story. On the process of being returned, OG Rae got help from a witch to switch the soul so she can survive from her fiance. I believe after she became Bea, she realized she will have to kill Rae in order to avoid problems of fainting. This is why she kept plotting Rae's death.

This whole story is a bit similar to how Hiike claims some things can't be help based on the choices one makes. Regardless, OG Rae is destined to die not because it was supposedly written as such by the goddess/playwright, but more so because of the choices she makes. OG Rae unlike Eunha thought that in order to survive, she will just have to be the main character. That's the choice she made. Whereas Eunha becoming Rae, believe the will to live is important and thus make decisions so change her own destiny as herself. Ironically her fate remains the same as she still ends up with Noah and will probably survive the whole ordeal leading to Bea/OG Rae's death.

raeliana and noah are actually going to do it soon... if you know what I mean

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, this blonde girl gotta go...
as for the method of getting her memories back, LOL!!!
Thank you so much!

Why don't that soul theiving blonde just trip over some rocks and have her head land heavily on nails sticking out of the ground and while we're at it maybe have some very big and solid debris fall all over her body which then starts a fire due to some circumstances and erases her body from that world. Then maybe a priest passing by will pray and do holy magic to erase any kind of evil lingering there to have that soul theif be gone FOREVER.

Now that's my ideal end for her, she doesn't need a grand way to go out the scene. I just need her GONE

@noirneir
Thank you!!! It feels like my heart was cleansed 😌☺️

I'm really glad to have read your spoiler+explanation. It answered a lot of my questions and doubts. Thank youuuuu

why are they scratching the book is it like some subconscious thingy but aren't they two different person

Yes Justin. Unearth the truth please.

Also, that Duke... I kinda feel bad for him. I hope whatever happens to him in the end wouldn't be so tragic. I mean he already lost two of his daughters
and he's bound to lose Beatrice too.

@kuku_07 I was wondering that too

@noirneir Thanks for explaining it well! I've known this spoiler for a long time but I understand it better now. c:

Nooooo my worst nightmare!
Y the ori raeli be this type of antagonist.
I don't want the ori raeli to be this.
She got good family. Her family is good and all fluff.
Our miss isekai managed to save herself from death flag without doing what ori raeli did.

Y. I'm crying.

Why do they scratch the book the same way. Are the book they are holding the same?? I'm getting chills here. What's going to happen next?? Looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread