The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 127

Dex-chan lover
If it's "divine power" they need, didn't MC have a pope/bishop/high ranking sugar priest papa??

Redice. You are right. She have her good priest friend, so i dont know why they not think to this -.-

I love their lovey dovey moment 😆 even if it's just a hug, the drawings were able to tell us that Noah loves our Raelina

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update
I don't think they'll call their priest friend over because isn't he touring right now and giving important speeches?

Dex-chan lover
so he knows she's a soul from a different world in that world's Raeliana body... and he's trying to kill the supposed heroine of the original story.

Why don't he kidnap/catch her instead and have the three of them sit down and talk/share info on what the blond and the original Raeliana did/know and how the MC's soul end up in the body?

but then again, shoujo/otome stories are rarely made with sound and rational logic in mind.... let's see if this is another of those....

@no168_92

To be fair, All rational thoughts of peace went out the window when
Beatrice refused to even talk to Rae and then plotted her murder. That was a couple chapters back so I'm forgiving if you forgot it but yeah. Beatrice refused to meet, then when they did meet Beatrice tried to MURDER Rae and pretend to be all lovingly sweet to Rae's husband. From his perspective, peace went out the god damned window.

I'm labeling it a spoiler just in case.

lmao I love when the artists make the characters have faces of displeasure/makes the character's bodies all wiggly-looking the humor is just 😂

@no168_92

Ur scenario is even more illogical lmao

U would talk and be at peace with someone who try to kill your loved one lmao.

All he cares is right now the girl infront of him are the one he loved and bea is the threat. Original story be damn like he gives a shit aboit that

@no168_92 I think that's a route Raeliana would take but this is Noah that's organizing this. For whatever use she might have, she's already put Raeliana's life in danger and it's clear she's targeting her. For Noah he'd place more value on killing her to ensure Raeliana's safety over answers/info she could give. If Noah gave it some thought, it may occur to him that Beatrice may hold information key to preventing Rae's body from rejecting her soul but right now he's in hyper vigilant protection mode. As such, I think he may rather deal with the potential consequences of killing Beatrice than give her even a sliver of an opportunity to hurt Rae again by staying alive.

Dex-chan lover
@KissOfEmber
@kappapride322

I'm not saying talk like all is forgiven and whatnot, but kidnap and interrogate her since she knows more than she let on, killing her actually harms Rae more than not since what he lacks the most atm is info on what's happening to FMC soul in Rae's body....

@Aeriandra

I agree the Rae would probably be more reasonable since she got a semi-heli perspective and Noah a more yandere one...

we'll just have to wait and see if Noah actually manage to capture the Blonde and what'll happen from there....

If I remember true, Hiika is in another country right now. So this is very hard for them to call him. So, we have only Iosa right now.
Noah is trying to protect our Rae with killing Beatrice but (it's not spoiler but a theory)
what if Beatrice's body is actually our Raeliana's body? It's kind of problem I guess. I wonder who is in Beatrice's body, is it original Rae or someone else? Because I am nearly sure that Beatrice actually is our Raeliana.
I hope Raeliana learns as fast as possible what happened with original Raeliana's memories.

Users who are viewing this thread