The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 127

That hug was so cute. Hngghh. I need a Noah in my life…
Anyway, I like that crazy woman. She’s funny🤣

I want to see His Holiness soon ;w; He will surely help his granddaughter Raeliana without second thought but Noah doesn't like him XD But I'm sure he'll do everything for Raeliana. I'm so happy this ship sailed smoothly. It wasn't annoying getting there

thank you for the updates, it is more satisfying to read it on the web and with high quality translation 😀

lmao ofc noah opposed the idea of meeting heika, even when rae and him are platonic. jelly noah is the cute noah. n e way thank u for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Lol I cannot...noah keep sending chills on my spine with his yandare mode XD!!!

ALSO DAYUUUM MY HEART WENT AT FULL UUUUWUUUU>\\\<❤...DAMN THE CHEMISTRY OF THIS COUPLE SWEET LEVEL BEYOND ALPHA.....THE IMPACT IS RRALLY DIFFERENT WHEN RAELIANA IS BEING HONEST AND RESPONDING TO NOAH'S FLUFF MOVES..>\\\<❤❤❤...
THE LAST PANEL IS SOOOO SWEEET AF.
I SQUEEEL SEEING RAE HUGGING NOAH IN BACK VIEW!! AAWWW MAN THAT'S BON A PETIT QUALITY FLUFF.❤❤❤

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!❤😭😭

@mammaria The reason for Bea's acting is because of a strong scene that was deleted in the webtoon,
the scene occurred after Noah told Bea that it stunk of gasoline, Bea was not scared because Noah intimidated her, in the novel it was that Noah I hang her there, which she did not expect of him, I thought he would be 100% devoted to her, that is why she was very scared with Noah because he almost killed her, if her father had not arrived quickly she would already be dead In the woods

Fed-Kun's army
@GiGiKat oh wow??? okay that makes a whole lotta sense, bc she seemed to think he'd be devoted to her one minute, and the next she was scared from one sentence, so i was mega confused. i wish that had made it to the webtoon, it's hella strong but it makes sense considering his character & devotion to rae... thank you for telling me!

i don't know but it's only raeli and noah (mostly for now) who makes me feel satisfied with just those simple skinships. it makes my heart really happy seeing them like that and im also kind of jealous with their relationship 😤

Dex-chan lover
Noah is a great yandere.
Ever since he said 'even if you grow to hate me I'll never let you go' I was like dang son aight

so just a stab in the dark she swap her soul with her friend to get a better life. however something happen with the friend soul so the goddess got MC soul to fill in her story

Users who are viewing this thread