The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 134

@papperless
I just wrote some info (it can be a spoiler for you) according to your comment. If you wonder please look;

Yes, Eunha is OG Beatrice. If you remember in a chapter they said that the writer put souls into the roles, and if a soul dies before her/his role ends, writer finds a new soul for that role. So, probably Beatrice's soul died when OG Raeliana find out she would die. And then she wanted to live as Beatrice, she wondered if she would be happy. Then she caused that body switch thing. Eunha was going to be Beatrice without her pre-life memories but she just couldn't come in her supposed to be body.

Omg whyyy, I'm fine T.T I'm definitely not teary nope definitely not ..... Also this like the calm before the storm right? *sigh* frick ;-;

I thin they changed bodies, and Beatrice is in Raeliana's body because the original reaeliana wanted to be like Beatrice. So in the end is the same happy ending XD...well I suposse x).

Aggregator gang
Awww they're so sweet. And Iosa... 🤣 she's like my hamster when she escaped from her cage, and I had to lure her out with food.

Users who are viewing this thread