Yeaaa cause it’s not ending straight after the ending chap
lol I know it doesn’t make sense in a way
Lol there’s gonna be so much cuteness after

Thanks for the chapters bucci gang!

Fed-Kun's army
i'm gonna fight (1) goddess and possibly (1) child

LET RAELI LIVE!!!! well i have faith it'll work out STILL WANNA FIGHT THO

thank you for the update!!

yo what. I THOUGHT WE WERE ENDING THE SERIES. IS THIS A SUDDEN FINAL BOSS? IS NOAH DEAD??? WHO IS EMILY??????

OHHNOO OHNOO WHAT IS THIS CURVE BALL

thank you dear scanlators!! Got to read a few chps like this is heavenly

Fed-Kun's army
caught up with the past couple chapters and wow the story just feels so rushed and all over the place now?? theres too many things happening at once idk how to feel :/

But she said nothing about the window ...

Thought it was Siatricht for a long time. I was even thinking about those guys Noah met at the gate on the first chapters

LOL it's entertaining to read the comments.
The epilogue/ side stories will start at chapter 148.
Reminder:
That's what a friend told me in 144th chapter;

Just Noah and Raeliana's story is ending in chapter 147. Not their souls' story ;)

----
Thank you so much for the update! ❤️

@monoreposo O ya!!! The dragon and those dancers!!!! Omg I'd forgotten about them. It'd be so great if they were brought back.

You're right, the face off with Beatrice probably was supposed to be an impactful climax, but it just wasn't. With how the world is set up, I feel like there were all these seeds for weave a more interesting story, but it just...didn't. Like when the attack happened during the festival and the resentment and unrest that were exacerbated diplomatic relations with other countries, Raeliana's ability to read apparently all languages, who the queen will be and wtf is the king doing in his personal life - all these elements could have been used to give the story much more depth and make the world more expansive. There's probably more, but I can't remember them. Ugh, what could have been.

Users who are viewing this thread