The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 108

I was gonna tear up but then I couldn't stop laughing from the end credits
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is why I always read Bucci Gang Releases. I love you guys 😘

Who made these crackheads?!
Don't get rid of their arms so they can keep delivering these fresh memes!
I love it!
Noarm! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

omg the version before it got proofreader-ed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im dying lololol thanks for ur hard work

hahahahaha... 🀣🀣🀣

and OMG! Rae said I LOVE YOU to Noarm, the 3 words he's been wanting to hear for so long. Waaaahhh 😱😱😱

M2Z

NoArm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ seriously I tried hard not to laugh since my roommate is studying for exam but failed miserably 🀣

Hopefully Raeliana won't be in state of slumber again 😒 I pray hard for this ship to keep on sailing btw tq for translation!!!

Thank you for updating!!!

Oooh didn't expect her to tell him then and there.

The staff convo at the end πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Contributor
No-Arm, i can't
2x

Good thing she said the truth, he will have to think back about what happened since the beginning now to be sure she said the truth.

Nice confession too .

This is such a wow chapter, a full confession from Rae. Not only did she admit she loves him but shared her past. I'm impressed!

That confession really BLEW us out of the water man last chapter got me scared thinking Noah would die from the explosion, I probably would have ARMed myself to go kill the author for that. Applaud for the author, I gotta really HAND it to the author for that. This chapter also really BLOWN up with popularity as well and I’m looking forward and HANDling what comes next.

I’m sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread