The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 115

OMGGGGG I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THEM ONCE NOAH FINDS OUT WHAT THEY DID TO HER

jak

Contributor
From what I've gathered:

The main girl's soul was supposed to go into Beatrice instead of Raeliana. That's why she's having problems. I would assume that maybe Raeliana's soul is in Beatrice now?

Fed-Kun's army
As much as I enjoy the main characters, I'm not exactly fond of the convoluted direction the plot seem to be taking.

Aggregator gang
@jak that's a really cool theory! It would make sense too, because otherwise how else would Beatrice know the difference, especially since she's only met Raeliana a handful of times (3 or 4) since Raeliana changed souls

Jesus Vivian, it didn't take much for her to be an easy pawn and try to fucking kill someone -_-,
a.}Honestly I don't think a "Courtly" lady like Vivian would have the strength to tie someone up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
She's a haughty bitch not an athlete.

b.} Does she think the King will marry her after he kills his brother finances ? That such an obvious crime against the crown lol.
If he wants he can kill her whole family for that

Also why doesn't Raelina have any guards ? their was someone around her almost 24/7 before. Even when she got kidnapped it was known right away

Dex-chan lover
since they already don't even try to hide it's a murder, why not make sure she's dead before leaving...

I’m sorry that some weird black magic shifted someone else’s soul into your bff’s body but WHY ARE YOU SETTING THE BODY ON FIRE WHILE SHE’S CONSCIOUS??????? I mean, that’s still your friend’s body! That’s just... wow.....

NGL I do like the fact that Beatrice is a sociopath-fun twist- and I’m curious to know what Beatrice has on Vivian to get Vivian to commit murder with her.

Double-page supporter
And this boys and girls is why you take your weapons with you to parties.
Just put them under the dress and no one will know.

Beatrice really likes to keep that mysterious enigmatic persona. Like a lot of people I think it's likely the current Beatrice is the old Raeliana. She was apparently dealing with some mysterious figures and maybe dark magic before the switch so it seems like a plot of hers that went awry. Perhaps she was jealous of Beatrice and wanted to take over her life but in the process by accident when leaving her body she created a vacancy for Eunha's soul to travel to.

However there is still unanswered questions like who killed Eunha and what spurred things to deviate from the original story line in the first place?

As for Vivian I think Beatrice must be blackmailing or threatening her. She looks legitimately scared and you can see her constantly hesitating. As much as she was into Noah this still seems a bit much for just that, after all she even freaked out when she found out that hair clip was intended to kill Raeliana. Plus just killing Rae would be a far cry from a guarantee of getting Noah. Moreover, I think Beatrice had her move up the date for her wedding to the king.

Double-page supporter
This development is so assbackwards I'm ejecting myself. There are so many things wrong with this situation I'm not sure where to even start. This title doesn't deserve its high rating.

Users who are viewing this thread