The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 115

Please do tell me that Beatrice will actually die in the end. I so hate her right now. (。☉︵ ಠ╬)

dumbass villians 101.

sure just tie her to a chair and hope the fire kills her.

a smart villan would've just slit her throat or forced the poison down her throat, then set the fire. you wanna make sure shes dead and then set the fire to destroy the evidence.

Why is Raeliana confused? Isn't she the one who stole the things from Beatrice? In the original plot she was supposed to be dead as well, I think it makes sense why she's doing all of this. The fact she was surprised when Beatrice wasn't friendly with her too...

BEATRICE, YOU B*TCH. What kinda villain are you to not explain things? FAILURE OF A VILLAIN. Villains are supposed to explain their plans/reasons/plot. 😡😤😡

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like Beatrice is trying to right her own timeline? Not really villainy but also coming off as one? Maybe???

@Lililac realiana didnt steal anything from beatrice??? She just tried to protect herself and Noah happened to fall in love with her! Raeliana was ready to leave Noah when Beatrice came just a few chapters ago! And she was shocked to see Beatrice act like that coz the beatrice Rae knows is this sweet girl from the book! Why did beabitch's personality changed all of a sudden just coz raeliana is alive? It didnt change it just means she was a snake who did black magic all along but in the book she was portrayed as this nice girl. Dont come for raeliana she didnt do shit. Like go talk to her like a sane human being that "I think you should go now we gotta follow the book" instead of killing her outright. Do you see realiana trying to kill beatrice coz she fell in love with Noah? No right? What do you mean it makes sense bea is doing all this? A psycho acts like this not a sane character.

@Wow_ie I'm not blaming Raeliana. The fact is that in the original plot she shouldn't be with Noah (or even alive) and it makes sense why Beatrice isn't acting nice towards her. It seemed she was self aware from the moment she didn't respond to Raeliana as well. All I can see is signs to her correcting her timeline and I don't understand why Raeliana can't see that. And quite frankly she isn't the same person Beatrice was friends with.
I don't see how you took my comment as agreeing with Beatrice's behaviour, I'm only saying I don't understand why Raeliana is confused.

this is bad writing. villain could have kill her with knife or would force her to drink poison hell even would burn her with gasoline.

this shit creates a unnecessary plot armor and makes story shittier.

Dex-chan lover
Yknow usually in other stories the ML is possessive just cause.
But in his case, part of it is justified, she's always in danger lmao

FL has been targeted by... what? five different groups? SO WHY DONT THEY GIVE HER A GUN. It CANNOT be that difficult to strap a gun to a holster at your leg. They have guns, so they almost certainly have holsters. So much shit would have been avoided if they had a modicum of common sense in this regard, but no. It pisses me off that the author just conveniently forgot about this, and makes the entire thing feel unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread