The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 117

Yaaaaaassssss!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Daddy noah go!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited: Well Ahe better say it to noah.

Dex-chan lover
How did that fire spread so much? they might as well have just stabbed her

Dex-chan lover
There goes my 10 star rating... Wtf "A fire broke out" say that someone tried to kill you thrice!

Kinda bored with damsel in distress thingy, but if its rae and noah. Count me inn bebehhh lmao

Adam paying the toll or for the renovation in sweets.

That's so like him πŸ˜‚

But for some reason this felt short. Also, Rae being like "a fire broke out, it can't be helped" dangit, you know better than that! Tell Noah what happened ARGH.

@Sommy I mean I can see where your coming from however I do appreciate how every time she attempts to get herself out of trouble. She never waits and i love the previous chapter where she was like I do if I do or dont. Shes such a good lead compared to other stories.

What did I say? He did break her fall πŸ˜‚
Also why are you locking her up? Na-ah. She can go and whatever she wants.
Also is that a gay ship I see? 😏

Oh thank god she's ok! 😭 You better get those bitches back for what they did to you! 😑 This felt really short.

Thanks for translating this!

Bucci gang, thank you. I love you guys!
I always read the raws, but I also wait for the eng translation from you guys.
Thanks for releasing it fast (぀≧▽≦)぀

@Ashana @Lionexss It's a climax trend in comics. An easy way to tell whether the comic really has gotten shorter is to count the number of panels and co pare the details of each panel (more hand drawing = more difficult scenes). If the panels/pages are fewer, then the rationale follows (though, it may also be pacing; where to break up the action within a particular chapter miniarc; if they don't have the time necessary to complete the arc, the artist may choose to cut down the number of pages to meet the scene flow; that way the chapter doesn't feel like it ends at an awkward location story wise, but rather like here at a natural climactic pause/transition).

This practice is common in storytelling. It can however be likewise used exploitively to get people to pay more for less, because the product's later chapters become higher in demand (so they think). As such, instead of charging more, like with the now infamous ice cream container size change from 2 quarts to 1.75 quarts for all major ice cream cartons in the US or Tolberone chocolates increasing the distance between chocolate triangles on their bars in order to decrease the amount of chocolate without rasing the price. In fact, the price was raised, but due to sophisticated marketing, the consumer is tricked to not change their shopping habits thinking they were buying the same amout.

Either option is possible and the only way to tell for sure is to count the number of panels/pages and the sophistication of those panels to determine whether or not readers are getting in effect ripped off by the publisher/artist. Typically, artists tell people if they have fewer pages because they're having life issues rather things that make them not be able to do as many pages. But that rationale typically doesn't go for professional/commercial full-time artists.

I hope Rae tells Noah the truth. He has already asked what the title of the book is. At some point, he will ask who the hell is Beatrice so might as well tell him everything. Besides, Noah said that he will always believe Rae. They can figure out together why Beatrice is after her. It would be easier with Noah's help. If she's scared Noah will lock her up in the mansion if he finds out someone is after her life, well... She's Raeliana! Noah can't say no to her! XD Just convince him! And Adam is her guard. He's more than enough to protect Rae

Noah is planning on keeping Raeliana to himself cause she's always in danger outside 😍

Users who are viewing this thread