The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 117

She should just pretend that she was dead in that fire to find out about those b*tch's intention. I hope the story would focus on the main plot now instead of getting sidetrack like always...

Thanks for the updates! I'm glad Noah found Rae and save her. Next is time to drag Beabitch and Vivian to hell

Dex-chan lover
Vivian, you could get a redemption arc, but you chose to still act like a bitch. No mercy for you.

@ParagonNight yass, totally agree with your statement. I do like her trait thoo, plus she is super loveable with her clueless act around noah😂😆

Fed-Kun's army
UMMMM WHAT'S WRONG WITH STAYING IN THE MANSION??? or actually why not pretend to have died and bait them into showing themselves?? but actually TELL NOAH WHO TRIED TO KILL YOU aaaaaaah dalfjkld

thank you very much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
When rae is about to fall there is noah who always catched her unlike me the only thing that catches me is the floor. :3

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Why did she say “a fire broke out”? That implies that no one was to blame for it or that she wasn’t in the center of it. If the fire has spread throughout the building, it doesn’t make sense to me that the room she was in was relatively fine and even safe enough for Noah to enter. Also, weren’t her clothes doused in oil? How come she didn’t burn immediately?

I had to reread from the beginning to remember what was happening and why. I saw clues!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously every time she steps out of sight from heavy security she gets kidnapped, bombed, poisoned, knifed, shot, skewered, fed to monsters.
I agree with Noah, it's 24/7 house arrest and a standing army for basic security.

Kyaaaa noaahh kyaaa noaaahhh. You aree the reliable ML! Dont be like Lucas in the neighborhood country who's gone missing till so many chapters 😭

Thank you for the chapterr buccii.

Users who are viewing this thread