The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 118

Thanks to the crew at BG for today's release! Many thanks!

As for the present situation, I expect we know an incoming brush-off that gets misconstrued incoming, unless (of course) the ML is planning something? 🤔 Does he suspect Beatrice and plans to use the situation? Or, will he simply brush her off? 😂

NOOOOOOOOOO GET AWAY FROM HIM, AND WHY IS HE LETTING HER TOUCHING HIM!!??!?!👿💀😠😡👹😭

i think he's not pushing her away to listen to what she has to say? maybe it's related to Raeliana....or maybe he suspects her ? hopefully he isn't falling for her bs

For those who need spoilers.. you can just look it up. There's a whole thread about it on NovelUpdates forum

Just a little bit of hint/spoiler
Our Raeliana is not supposed to be Raeliana. Noah fell in love with the same person inside🤭

Double-page supporter
Just ask the "unknown assailant" to kill Beatrice and Vivian
Done, story is now fixed and you can go on with life

@Izznis

OH SHIT OH SHIIIIIIITTTTT. I didn’t want to spoil myself. I wanted to be a good reader and wait, BUT IM SO SOOO SOOOOO CURIOUS,ENDHSJNSJSJZHDJSJSJSISJKD. HOW COULD YOU.

Beatrice,
the real Raeliana, gave herself a second chance at life only to pursue Noah it seems and to get at her friend. I hope she get hers for wasting a good opportunity. She could have just as easily went back into her original body and her parents probably would have called off that stupid marriage if she insisted. Why she gotta be so stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice begone thot.. Follow the footsteps of irene. And just say this is your game. And no bitch can stop your love story!

Also thank you buccigang you rock!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Girl trust Noah more and... Hopefully there isn't a higher being pulling the strings for the 'story plot' per say.
Also hope Beatrice isn't lying about things like "I saw the arsonist. Blah blah blah"
Many thanks

UGH NO!!! This is my most HATED part..... the cliffhanger 😭😭😭😭😭

As always, THANK YOU BUCCI GANG for the update 😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Rather than standing back and sulking, this looks like a perfect time to say "She started the fire and tried to kill me!"

Users who are viewing this thread