The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 118

@icekatze now that would teach that b a lesson. noah needs to get his priorities straight too. why is he letting this b touch him? jesus

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't worry about that, the bitch thinks since she has the progaonist body she can win Noah but let's be real, Noah is to genre savvy for that shit. He only shows his soft side to Raeliana and on ly Raeliana alone, others are just tools or pebbles on the read not worth looking at.

What the fuck? Like really? After 2 weeks of waiting this is what I see? Aren't you breaking my heart? Why rae won't tell Noah? Or am I just excited? But seeing the two of them together would be A lot worse cause it would reduce her feeling of confessing what that bitch have done to rae.😡 And you noah boi, don't you ever uhgg!!

Thanks for the update!!!☺☺☺

Group Leader
@Mikasa2077 she’s obviously telling him something important which but him in a shocked state. I have yet to believe otherwise, cause Noah loves Rae a lot and I don’t think Rae realizes that. 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
ok, I guess she is just going to not tell him who started the fire and attempted to murder a whole lot of people and destroyed a castle. She really just going to let them go because she considers them the "Main Character" smh

I love how Sir. Taylor is like Noah and Raeliana's eldest child, so adorable.

Buuuuut Beatrice better back the fak off

Users who are viewing this thread