The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
Lol she earned that award, Rae didn't even give her a chance to try to scheme Noah so proud of her
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I LOVE THEMMM!!! Words cannot express how much I love Rae and Noah! Forget about getting reincarnated to an otome game, let me reincarnate as their child, please!
Honey should have washed up and changed clothes before she decided to snake lolol, you did great! Great for your impending doom! But, I'm not gonna lie, I'm really curious about Beatrice so, I hope Noah won't kill her just yet.

Double-page supporter
HELL YEaH, RAE WENT FOR IT AND STEPPED TO MAKE BEATRICE BACK OFF IN LIKE SHE WANTED DEEP DOWN. proud of her. it was expected that Beatrice would feign ignorance upon being accused but im glad Rae didnt hide it, Noah will believe her but Rae will still need proof Beatrice and Vivienne/lady shamal tried to kill her. and the latter attempting not once but twice already. will her brother be her undoing in addition to her scheming? i hope so... Now, Beatrice being related to that other duke via adoption. wonder what thats about.

Dex-chan lover
@Chloe73 there are more stupid villainess, but their respective heroines are even worst so the villainess get away with it. Rae is such a breeze of fresh air being up front and all.

Any other heroine would have see the scene from the distance, then run away thinking that the Duke was in love with Beatrice.

Dex-chan lover
No one expects to be caught by the nose!

Edit: Bet you were expecting the Spanish Inquisition there huh?

Thank you so much for this i cant wait for more i literally just binged all the 119 chapters and now i need moar in my life....

Fed-Kun's army
@CrimsonWarden I already know that but with my experience, washing your hand properly will remove most of the scent. It would only be detectable if you brought ur nose directly to ur hand if I had washed properly.

Yasss thank god you didn't turn brainless Noah. I was worried you would get infected when that female touched you.
#socialdistancing

Thanks for the chapter! Stay safe!

Wow, not an idiot ML and an MC that doesnt misunderstand the tiniest thing and runs away :eek: Also how can you be that dumb, and run with proof of you playing with gasoline staright to someone xd

Such a fresh ML and FL! No stupid misunderstanding and drama, Rae even stepped out to talk the bitch down herself! I've said it many times already but I'll say it again, THIS IS THE BEST SHOJO ISEKAI!

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she not even TRY to get the gasoline smell off her hands!?

Users who are viewing this thread