The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

YES BOIIIII GO TEACH THAT MOTHEFUCKING BITCH A FUCKING LESSON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
@AverageCommenter25 Well, there's plenty of ways to fill in the hole in the theory just using what we already know. For one thing, there had to be some sort of outside interference involved in some random Korean girl getting yeeted into the Raeliana body. Whether the Goddess did it or one of these priestess chicks that were stepping on her toes had a hand in it, one obvious case of interference suggests plausibility for others.

It wouldn't be much of a leap to say somebody had come along to original recipe Raeliana so she'd take matters into her own hands, and end up being exactly where she needed to be for all of this to go down how it did. Maybe it was the Goddess chucking Eunha into the fray to act as a foil against unsanctioned soul shenanigans, or maybe it was unsanctioned soul shenanigans to throw a wrench into the Goddess's plans. There's a lot of wiggle room to support the "Beatrice is OG Rae" theory in a number of different directions for different reasons.

lol u dumb bitch

btw i also think original-rae is in beatrice's body - the author has hinted at it so hard, like the fact that "beatrice" showed similar soul incompatibility symptoms to eunha-rae, or that her personality changed, or that she's trying to kill eunha-rae. the only other possibility i can see is beatrice is actually someone from eunha's world who knows the story as well, but that seems unlikely to me, esp since so many authors have already used that trope

yeh get that bitch
annoying little cunt

but it got me thinking it may be come as a spoiler but it is really my specualtion
i think
currently beatrice body is taken my old reliana since she was with someone who can predict future she might found out what happened so inhabit beatrice body .. she might get some information some how but when she did that her body need a host too and if she dead before she might have thought story would change she she call upon a soul she might have thought she will just die
but our girls isn't going down that easy

Dex-chan lover
Hope she gets eaten by starving dogs like they apparently do in North Korea...

Users who are viewing this thread