The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

These two are just flirting with each other in a slow burn way. I can't.

Double-page supporter
The fact that the makeup was left not just on her forehead but at the edges of her eyes was a nice touch.

Okay, I love this story and all the etcetera etceteras... But. I have had _enough_ of this artificial suspension extending. Raeliana is not daft, she understands things have already significantly changed from the novel, that things CAN and DO change. That PEOPLE change. And yet this pseudo-dramatical thread is being spun with this oh-noes-but-he-will-love-someone-else-because-the-novel crap.

If you can't conjure a better way to keep the tension going, perhaps you should just drop it. This O.M.G Will they-Won't They? *thiee-hiee* thing is just driving me nuts. Because OBVIOUSLY they will, that's WHY we're here. So how about showing us instead how they come about strengthening their relationship once it's estabilished? How they build the trust in one another? Their life together, how they meet and get over obstacles... TOGETHER? Wouldn't that be interesting? Fancy how that works!

But nah. Lets just all drool over the braid pulling, blushing and edgy, forced drama.

(again. i do love this webtoon, just getting *a little* fed up with this aspect)

ah what is this melancholic pining. i love it and hate it. uncertainty is the worst. And damn I wish he'd seen her in that outfit

Dex-chan lover
Man romance with Raeli must be frustrating.
Most of these "I gotta change the novel plot so I don't get the [BAD END]" girls are huge pains in the ass for everyone around them, honestly. They go in changing everything they can but are so stuck on how the novel originally went that they might as well have not changed anything at all if their expectations are still so heavily influenced by the exact things they already prevented or altered or whatever. Someone's gotta teach these dumbasses about the butterfly effect or something. It's worse on our end, because we also get to see them actually think to themselves "Are these things going differently because of what I changed before?" about literally any unimportant minor detail, but whatever the actual focus of the series is? Clearly set in stone forever despite ample evidence.

@Glomoro My sentiments exactly!! They are so hell bent on changing things, and then act all completely dumbfounded when other things change as well, and then refuse to accept it. It really infuriating because it logically doesn’t make sense. Her saying that Noah is destined to fall in love with Beatrice is dumb because Raeliana was destined to die but she changed it! Actually, Raeli’s death is technically what brought Beatrice and Noah together because they were supposed to meet at the graveyard while Beatrice was visiting Raeli’s grave. I get that a manhwa needs some angsty drama and tension, but I just wish it was centered around something else for a change. Something that made sense. Also, I love Justin and I really wish he didn’t Raeli because I know that he is going to get his heart broken because he is endgame.

@paprika93 It is annoying when authors do that to create drama, but in this manhwa, I can see why Raeliana still feels like Noah and Beatrice are fated to be together. In other manga/manhwa, once the MC escapes her death flag, she's pretty much a free being in the world. In this however, Raeliana still feels like the world is trying to get her killed. After getting rid of her ex-fiance, she still has near-death experiences such as the exploding gem incident and the time she was in coma for 10 days. The white-hair priest even tells her that the latter incident will happen again; but next time she will really die. She's reflected on her role as a side character in this world and still feels that she hasn't escape her death flag, even though she escaped her original death. Since she feels like she is still working against destiny, so it makes sense that she feels like destiny could still change Noah's feelings towards her.

Dex-chan lover
Feel a bit bad for Justin cause he definitely seems like a decent guy. Hope he finds someone else who will love him a lot

Users who are viewing this thread