The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

Thanks for the update. Normally I'd be legit terrified just reading Noah's actions but Beab*tch going too far (and knowing a little bit of spoilers) just makes me wanna root for the assassination, even if its already obvious its gonna fail (I mean, we've waited for Beab*tch all this time, she's not going to make things easy that's for sure). Gosh darn it! I feel like Noah is just leagues above manhwa leads and could be a tier of his own! Such a doting and black belly husband, how lucky our MC truly is!

Dex-chan lover
"Noah what have you been doing while I was asleep?"
"Just casually ordered to assasinate that bitch beatrice, no biggie, want some coffee?"

I like that the male lead doesn't just randomly become more merciful for some stupid reason like so many other comics and just orders his guards to kill Beatrice.

@Yami98 haha remember the grand old mage gave raeliana some OP magic item (which was intended to save her life if she was ever in trouble) but she used it to save noah's arm instead and then they made out ? LMAOO

and thanks for the translation team :D

Dex-chan lover
He should've also said 'and make it look like an accident' to make things cleaner....

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the original Raeliana's soul is in Beatrice. Also, it's most likely the soul of the Raeliana that died in the original plotline, hence why she's trying to get the current one killed( maybe out of jealousy at how different their lives are, or some other reason I can't quite fathom).

Dex-chan lover
The way she wakes up and turns to him and says Noah was pretty cute

"what if you got hurt"
did i miss something? was the building not on fire???

Users who are viewing this thread