The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

I really hope that the real raeliana is not in Beatrice. I mean that will be very sad.
Idk why, but it hurts me to think that if it is true the real raeliana is that sort of evil. I'd rather she passed on properly.
I wonder where the real Beatrice is, too.
I'm also confused about the 2 sisters they were talking about.
Also the fact that someone pushed our fl before she died. And fl also mentioned that the statue at the temple where she was cleaning herself looks familiar.
Dang i feel like there's so much that i don't know n we r already at chap 123.

Thank you for the update! Of course Beatrice prolly has shit up her sleeve

@Yami98 best re-read from chapter 108 my friend.

Rae: "What if he'll fall for her??" :<
Noah: "Kill that bitch the first chance you get..."

Oh, this will get interesting fast. Or frustrating. Either way, we're in for a ride! Haha!

Honestly it’s been a while so the last two chapters I do not know what’s going on. But thanks for the update !

Normally, I'd find a guy who kills others left and right kind of despicable, but it's different when it's for someone who's trying to kill someone else first, especially when it's the one the guy loves.
That shit is often overplayed to show off the might of the ML, for petty reasons. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
I like that decisiveness right there. It is likely that it will be no good though. Beatrice is one of the main characters, so I highly doubt that she will be killed that easily. I am also afraid that this will come back to bite Noah in the butt later (Hmmm, Noah’s butt. How precious)

i thought i was tripping when i saw what he said. yep, definitely not tripping, WOAH NOAH

....Anybody ever wonder that if OG Raeliana hadn't done that black magic to end up in Beatrice's body ,if OUR Raeli would have become Beatrice instead?

I get it that it’s romantic but it’s starting to get obsessive. Well, what do I expect, eccentric fl usually equals to an obsessive ml.

Users who are viewing this thread