The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

Dam it!! It's toxic but I like it. At times like this I feel like I failed myself. But I enjoy it so much to even feel sorry. XD

Dex-chan lover
I feel like killing Beatrice would make things difficult for Raeliana in the future. Like, narratively, I expect they won't succeed so easily to begin with, but even if they did succeed, the secrets that Beatrice holds seem like they might be necessary.

@sukei
yoowww i'd be really sad,, I'm used to raeliana in that body, although it'd be the same person but different body, i don't want it to happen. Ima cry

Wahhh the decisiveness
But that girl won't die that easily
Hmmmm I wonder if Rae will have powers in the future???
I want to know what's Iosa's role

Seriously where can I meet a person like Noah Wyknight!? 😭😭 Oh yeah nvrm I don’t think there’s hope irl lol

@doradora: I doubt it. Cuz if so, why would Bea constantly try to kill her?

@Hotaru6: I knoooowwwww! But I don't think that'll happen anyway. Seems like a much more difficult option than just to leave it as is.

what happened to beatrice?
according to a spoiler i read from someone, the old raeliana went into beatrice's body. so the current beatrice isnt there anymore. i dont know why, its just a spoiler i heard

@words i'll honestly throw a tantrum at the author if that actually happens lmaoo,,
But yeah,,
in my opinion, trying to kill bea, might put rae in danger,, and that bea wants to kill rae because she wants to go back to rae's body, now that the duke's in love with rae,... smthn,, wht do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread