The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

In my lifetime, I wish I can say "Dispose of him/her" with so much confidence, tension, power & charisma (not meant literally, just saying it for fun)

I get that Beatrice I the villain and has tried to whack the MC at least 4 times now, but I still feel rather bad about the whole "kill her" bit. =P I guess I think that if Beatrice is so disposable, then what is stopping the same from happening to the MC?

haha, that casual "kill her when you get the chance", that's a noble for ya

Ohmygod Noah is the sweetest when it comes to the person he loves, Raeliana. I really love this couple a lot. I need someone like Noah in my life :(

People always say when they see a character that they adore that they would die for them. But me, I always say I would kill for them. Noah is me in this chapter

Aggregator gang
@TheDragonLord The answer is Noah. He's the one stopping it from happening to Raeliana, and the only reason why Beatrice is disposable to begin with is because she has already tried to kill Raeliana multiple times. Why let someone live if they are just gonna keep trying to kill your loved one? He doesn't have evidence to arrest her right now, and rather than wait long enough for her to try again and catch her red handed, risking Raeliana's life for the umpteenth time, he'd rather just get rid of her as soon as possible.

@Hotaru6:
I honestly thing Bea seems all too sure that her current body would be enough to have him fall in love with her. And since the sorceress who helped her with bodies is already dead I don't see how she would be able to swap again. Also, I want to believe that Rae or anybody killing Bea should be 'safe' because, well simply put, I believe the dangers should be somehow the same on both sides. As the sickness was/is also the same on both sides.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ngl, the sole reason i read all 123 chapters so far is because Bucci Gang kept going, i had to track the missing chapters, but boy the effort payed off, this is now one of my favorite titles.

i have a theory and i really have a strong feeling about it ever since i read this manhwa for 2 times.

I have a feeling before that the original raeli and original beatrice swap their soul so now the og raeli is now in beatrice's body and the og beatrice is now the raeliana. i saw a comment on instagram and saud that this is true. the raeliana right now is the real/original beatrice but since they swapped soul, they need to kill either one of them in order for their soul to be completely adapt on their body. i saw a translations on instagram that iona tells noah to kill the brown hair (raeli) because his destiny is beatrice and if he did kill raeli, everything will be over. however, the original beatrice is now on the body of raeliana, which is now the raeliana, that means noah is with his real destiny but bcos of the soul swapped, everything become a mess and the original raeliana is now beatrice, which should be the one they should kill. if there's someone that needs to die,it should be the original raeli which is now beatrice because she was the one who started all of it because she doesn't want to die early. also, iona told raeli that she will help her regain her past memories, which is the memories of the og raeliana. with this, on the next episodes, we will get to know the reason why the soul travelled to other bodies and if iona helps raeli to regain the og raeli's past memories, they can know how to solve everything(i hope).

really though, i'm so hooked on this manhwa and the story. i really love raeli and noah. esp how noah is so madly inlove with raeli that he can do everything in order to make raeli safe. i remember the chapter when noah's arm got cut off, he said that he feared mostly is when raeli doesn't wake up. bruh, if we can get noah in our own lives, that would be really great.

I saw a comment that concluded Noah as a Scorpio because of this chapter, and as I a scorpio myself I was ready to fight until I realized it was true. Sorry not sorry, but touch something precious to me and I won't have second hesitation to come after that person. Good job, Noah. Get rid that bitchrice even though we know it's unlikely :')

Users who are viewing this thread