The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

Feels bad for that poor knight with the dent at the back of his head ;((

Fed-Kun's army
the way i fucking swooned lkjfdalkjd i remember how raeliana described book!noah w/ book!beatrice near the beginning of this webseries and it really does fit the way he acts with our raeli??? i should reread this to check the exact wording aaaaa anyway YEAH HONESTLY JUST KILLED HER, he's a black belly noble, it's what he does??? like on the regular?? why wouldn't he order someone's death to protect the woman he loves

thank you for the update!!! off to read the rest heheh

noah really said "try to harm my dear raelina and you'll got yourself in a brink of death"

i really love these two😭i love how raeli becomes more honest to noah and he's one of the best manhwa ml and raeli is also one of the best manhwa fl out there. these two are powerful couple. even though we don't see more romantic scenes, just looking at how noah do a lot of skin ships/physical contact makes me fill my heart happily. i'm satisfied but not enough. he's the sweetest guy out there. i hope i can have my own version of noah. ofc i would like if it's noah himself but i love him more with raeli🥴

Dex-chan lover
Damn noah knows no mercy..I got chills on my spine when he gave the order with killing look .he gonna dispose the bitch who dared hurting his bae........yess daddy is angry... payback is a bitcchhh!!

YES! NO questions or answers asked JUST DISPOSE OF THAT BITCH! with the theories I read from fans, it isnt even the beatrice of the book, it's the actual raeliana who just became greedy and tried to swap souls with the main lead of the book.

Contributor
While I get where he's coming from (and, really, no one should start a high-nobility murder gambit without being prepared to get assassinated themselves), killing her outright without understanding what's going on seems like... a poor plan when all this black magic soul stuff is going on.

From a purely pragmatic standpoint, kidnapping her and locking her up where no one can find her would be much more appropriate as safety precautions go.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari I mean, would it really be any better, though? Who can say whether locking her up would stop her from doing any black magic soul shenanigans? It's not a well explained or understood ability at the moment. Whatever they do about her could easily prove to be the wrong way to handle it. Wait and see isn't a great choice either, since it could be something like both her and Raeliana existing at once is why neither can stabilize or something. The best plan is probably letting "Grandpa" research it all properly, but again, waiting on that could prove to be a ticking time bomb. There is no clear path to an unambiguous victory here.

If you can't be sure anything you can do would work, you might as well work with what you do best. The duke is a political and military powerhouse, assassinating the person that keeps trying to assassinate his fiancee is as good a plan as any.

Contributor
@Glomoro:

There's always something that can go wrong, but I'd have ranked assassination here as extremely dangerous—at the very least, we know something is wrong with the protagonist's soul (that seems to be a moral peril), that even the highest of high priests can't necessarily sort out, and for which we have reason to believe the assassination target may have some answers. By contrast, there's no specific reason to believe that she's difficult to lock up (other than her generally being a wildcard, which is a problem in all scenarios). Waiting around gathering more info does indeed have its own risks, I wasn't necessarily advocating for that (from a pure risk-management viewpoint, anyway).

...Does the duke know all that about the souls and whatnot, actually? I can't remember if that was made clear at this point. If he isn't fully up-to-date on the fact that Beatrice is potentially a lead for the soul problem, then maybe it isn't so foolish of him after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Pokari I believe the extent of his knowledge here is only that Raeliana has soul issues and that Beatrice has tried to set her on fire for some reason? I think even Raeliana should still just be wondering what exactly is even going on with Beatrice. Readers should be aware something's off with Beatrice's soul situation by now, there was a lot of hint dropping that she suffers the same symptoms and stuff like that alongside all of her suspicious behavior.

I just need to ask something. What in the world happened to his hand that got cut off? Did it like magically grow back?

Users who are viewing this thread