The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 124

i dont think its gonna be that easy to get rid of vivian and especially beatrice but yea pls yeet them off a building fr

In the beginning, Raeliana described Noah as “crueler than the devil himself.” I love that we’re finally seeing more of that. Balancing that with his unconditional love for her is amazing. Noah is arguably the best male lead we’ve had in a very, very long time.

Thanks so much to Bucci Gang for the high quality release.

Fed-Kun's army
lkjfdfsljk THE WAY THE TURNTABLES!!!! "the duke abandoned you for his lover" SHE'S RIGHT LMAO AND THE WAY NOAH INITIALLY INTERACTED W/ RAELIANA FOR THE SAKE OF HIS BROTHER AND HIMSELF BUT NOW IS THREATENING HIS MAJESTY FOR HER???? my heart??? i honestly really love his character sdfljkfsdljk he's terrifying but so GOOD and DEVOTED to raeliana... wow

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Must say an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.Damn noah is on FIREEEEEEE!!!!
when he said he will straight kill la kill the two bitches you know nothing can stop him.He can even easily manipulate the emperor with his own hands.lol XD...THE TRUE BOSSSSS

....*-*.....DADDY IS REALLY MAD>\\\<.
I like how his golden eyes glow when he is furious.I like how we're seing now the version of noah as described by rae on early chapters XD....not gonna lie noah is one of my BEST TOP MALE IN MANWHA world

those two bitches gonna regret for messing with his bae...they have awakaned the sleeping mansta inside him XD

Thank you sooo much for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Naomi is continually the best character despite appearing so little compared to others.

Group Leader
Naomi should become a queen lmao. Where could you find a girl who could reign in a king like this. 🤣

@Taotastic Thats honestly one of my favorite character dynamics, the hard brutal guy that terrorizes everyone... But the girl he loves. Irl people should be nice to everyone, but fiction guys are so interesting when they're selective!

Dex-chan lover
I do feel for the king tho. Imagine losing your leg to your half brother's mother but loving your bro. Like dude

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t Raeliana at least make the accusation that they tried to kill her? No? Eyewitnesses aren’t good enough?

Users who are viewing this thread