The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 128

Fed-Kun's army
i don't get it. doesn't she want to be with noah??? did she give up on that now that he's seriously trying to kill her??? idk she's crazy, i don't think so, but i'd like to know her logic, even if i already know it's faulty af... WHAT is she thinking fadljksdflkj. anyway NOAH WOULD REALLY DO ANYTHING FOR RAELI HUH he's so intense i love him tho he's loving and loyal <3333 he & raeli are so cute weh

thank you for the update!!

How is saying "If he really found a knife I'd be summoned to court"

Admitting to the crime?

Is he a dumb ass? The story goes "Oh I am,so worried for her" but he is acting irrationally and dangerously

I think Beatrice isn't Beatrice. I mean the original Beatrice. And the original Raeliana is inside Beatrice's body.

Did you notice the scratching she did on the book. It's exactly the same habit as the real Raeliana.

And the reason she's maybe trying to get rid of Raeliana is, is probably because she wasn't expecting her body to be alive and possessed by another soul.

So then, what happened to the real Beatrice?

Does the adopted father of Beatrice (lol I forgot his name) even question why Noah wants to kill his daughter? I mean, in the first place, why would Noah bother with a small fry like her when his fated one is already right by his side? Obviously she did something first to get his wrath 💀

And I don't understand how Beatrice got away with trying to murder Raeliana lol

"why have you brought me here"

"Aren't you going to ask me why I've brought you here"

" I already did"

Lol he just did. Might be a lil translation error there 😂💙

Aggregator gang
@Shininangel54 i proposed this theory before but if someone has read the novel don't confirm it for me but a previous chapter already confirmed that the previous Raeliana is now in Beatrice which means that the previous Beatrice is most likely in Raeliana.

@RoundRobin I think Beatrice(Original Raeli) wants to murder Raeli(Eunha) because her soul is unstable in Beatrice's body. Maybe she thinks murdering our Raeli(Eunha) would fix the problem?

Dang so he made a mistake... Grandpa HELPPPPP

Thank you for the update!!

@mammaria It doesn't seem like she's another reincarnated soul so she has no clue that Noah's her soulmate. Her objective in the novel and now is to kill the Raeliana with Eunha's soul, even though in the novel they never said that she was trying to kill off Raeliana. At this point Beatrice (OG soul from Raeliana's body) knows that they're trying to kill her. Even if she wanted to be with him, Noah would most likely not be attracted.

Dex-chan lover
Damn noah fell to the trap....it's the bitch who won this time.
Let's see how this will go for raeliana especially for noah.
I got a feeling raeliana will be the one to fix this issues for her hubby this time around.

Thank you sooo much for the update❤❤❤

@friendchikkin dont worry just an answer for your comment
She wanted to change her fate, and for it she tried to kill our Rae(Beatrice), just like how our Rae tried to survive from several deaths.

@Shininangel54 You are right.
Real Beatrice's soul died and for that role our Rae(Eunha) came to this world. But because of original Raeliana she couldn’t come in her own body. So our Rae is, original Beatrice who fated to be together with Noah. -If we can say that characters’ relationships cannot be changed. Noah fell in love with the soul, not the body.- So.. yeah ^^

Users who are viewing this thread