The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 129

How can she look so calm and put together when she probably spent like 6 hours waiting for him to come home lmao

Was her hair always this long?
Also, I think that person with the hood (it's a woman, right?), she's the one who pushed our Rae and made her isekai. That person likes stirring up trouble like there's no tomorrow. The original Rae must be gone.
I mean, not the original because she's in Beatrice's body, I mean the original Beatrice who was forced to switch bodies with the original Rae.
Gods this sounds like a soap opera.

🤭We will see such a lovely episode after that at 130.
Ehehehehe 🤭
I found episodes somewhere until 132.
And the things are really being more and more complicated. I wanna see ittt
It's such obvious that our MC Raeliana is the original Beatrice. Just look at her expressions and speaking. If our Rae (Eunha) could come in her own body without problem. She would have forget her past life and the book. And everything would be go according to book. But since she came in wrong body, her memories didn't change.
Iosa told that kind of thing if I remember true. I mean Iosa said something and this is what I understood.

I wonder what you guys will feel after 132th episode 😅😳😳

@erichanchan wait, i think i might miss it
So in short is the og rae is in bea body now and our mc is not the real rae?

i thought she just reincarnated to be rae with her previous memories. So her (our mc) soul and the og rae's is a different person?

Then what happen to the real bea?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Maharani_airin yup,
og rae is indeed currently inside bea's body. Our eunha's soul got pushed into rae's body, as to what happened to the og bea's soul, I believe we'll know about it when the story progresses. If I recall correctly, eunha doesn't have the memories of og rae, she only read of their story in a novel. That's why they're trying to investigate now what the og rae was up to before the body swap happened.

Fed-Kun's army
okay so is it confirmed that
eunha's soul is also og!beatrice's???? i mean just from another life... i'm assuming that's why it had to be her who transmigrated into the novel. and also, og!rae is in beatrice's body now, ofc.
man but og!rae sucks??? she had a great life??? she was jealous of her ORPHAN, talented friend while she had a loving family all along??? she's the worst. she just REALLY wanted to be ~special~ huh.

UH OH IT SEEMS IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN BETWEEN RAE AND NOAH LMAO aslkjfdjlk the butler tho, he was so quick to reassure her that noah would NEVER cheat on her (i mean, obvsly she knows, but it was cute)

thank you for the update!!!

Is there a way to purchase the book from North America? I don't care that i can't read it. lol I would love a physical copy + keychain o.o plus supporting author!

Since it has been more or less shown that Bea and Rae were exchanged this is getting more and more...boring? More cliché? Like, Noah and og!Bea are meant together. Rae is EVIL.
UGH, please spare me 🙄
I'm actually feeling more empathetic towards og!Rae than our actual protagonist...

She said out loud saying she thought it was an affair with a blank face... A BLANK FACE.

@mammaria actually
based on what I read in the spoiler forum, the soul inside Beatrice isn't actually ori!Rae but a dark priestess who is the enemy of the goddess that brought our Raeliana into this world. The dark priestess hates the goddess and wants to destroy the goddess' plans by killing our Rae
(Huge spoiler. Read at your own risk)

This is based on the novel though. I'm not sure if there will be changes in the manhwa.

Fed-Kun's army
@Izznis oh damn??? did not see that coming falkjdfljk okay well i guess we'll see which way the manhwa heads, yeah!! thanks for the info 😳

Users who are viewing this thread