The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 129

"You're back" while casually waiting in the dark, Noah expression is like a husband that got home late lol I mean technically.... XD

y'all notice that? original beatrice and raeli/eunha's personality is exacly alike. also, og raelina is so stupid. she knows what's going on yet she choose to think unwisely and be jealous of beatrice instead and thinking about taking her role. she knows what was going on but she didn't do anything about it, where in fact, she can clearly change that fate of hers but she choose to be in a different role. og raeli is indeed in a sorry state but she was not a good friend. im not sure about this but i think og beatrice is dead, and i think that because of og raeli's doing. so the godess choose eunha to take beatrice's role but og raeli messed it all up.

Yup, the soul of raeliana is indeed on Beatrice's body. That ungrateful biatch. Her family loves her, just ungrateful.

Hm? If OG Raeliana already has her engagement broken, hasn’t it deviated from the story already?

Users who are viewing this thread