The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 131

@sonyaism
i heard that current raeli is actually og Beatrice, but reincarnated into korean lady. beatrice (aka our raeli) was stuffed into og raeli's body bc og raeli wasn't willing to become a sacrifice. og raeli went into Beatrice's body instead. so basically the current Beatrice is the old raeliana, and the current raeli is the old Beatrice. that's why that lady said "the blonde is your destined one, kill the brunette," because he really was meant to end up with Beatrice/current raeli. it's just that her body got swapped, she was originally blonde.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what*cough*kinky*cough*stuff *they did last night that even made her body limp.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Noah calling her nickname,raeli,is one of the sweetest thing from this couple.❤and it's one of the reasons why they're the best pair in manwha world.❤

She thinked she can beat rae in bitchy fight.pfft.they've messed with the wrong bitch.she will not lose this battle of talk without a good fight.*_*.
Go rae that's our bitchh!!! I mean noah's.
(ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥.

Thank you sooooo much for the translations❤

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Definitely that "or" it is.
Vivian: Dame da ne~ Dame yo~ Dame na no yo~

Does anyone else have the feeling that Beatrice was taken over by the former (real) Raeliana because she was in love with the duke? That would be a total mindf*ck

Fed-Kun's army
I love how in last pannel, Beatrice hair is changing it's color !

Fed-Kun's army
I thought I got used to Beatrice being an attention whore, but she keeps getting worse lmao

Banned
Honestly, I still feel like they rushed into sex, especially for this setting (remember, it's only been about 3 months lol, even though it feels longer to us) and, I mean, didn't feel like there was ANY sorta romantic or sexy time mood when they did. Such an awkward first time to read :p

@sonyaism
I don't know if you remember but, in an episode they said that, the writer doesn't let the story stay incomplete. When a character's soul dies, she puts another soul for that role. In this situation Eunha (our Raeliana) came to this world for Beatrice's role. However she couldn't come in her own supposed to be body because of Org. Raeliana. And they switched. So, our Raeliana is actually Beatrice. She is fated to be with Noah, the body doesn't matter because Noah fell in love with the soul not the body. ^^

Yesss, she finally figured out!

To be honest, I feel sorry for Bea Og, I understand that Rae Og wanted to be noticed and loved by everyone, but instead of trying to save her life when Evans told her about her future, she only focused on getting upset with Bea Og, Evans offered to Rae Og Bea's body, but she was going to refuse until she heard that her friend would be Duchess Wynknights.

Impersonate your only friend who accompanied and supported you for years only to take away her husband, be famous and feel superior? really? He doesn't even care about his own family, Rae Og is a damn bitch completely because he knows what it feels like not to be important but he uses this as a shield of victimization with the phrase "I want to change my destiny", you can fight for your life and dream with a better one but not sacrificing innocent people, that is done with the effort of each one, I cannot feel sorry for her.

I'll say it again, poor Bea Og, she's an orphan with no money or a degree, she had to manage alone in an orphanage to survive on what little, she tried hard to get a scholarship at the Fiat academy, she achieves it and when her luck was going to change Rae Og wants to force her to be more miserable in his body while Rae Og wants to have a fairy tale ending with the Duke

Group Leader
@Soulwarfare
Yes,
she isn’t the original Beatrice, It’s the original Realiana. That’s what I can see from the recent chapters. She didn’t think someone would be in her body she likely thinks it’s the original Beatrice but we don’t know where she is, that’s why she’s trying to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread