The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 131

When Raelina fell because she remembered her last night moment with Noah and he called her Raeli 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
"I will give you an invitation that you can't refuse"

Isn't it kinda obvious that the OG Raeliana took Beatrice's body at this point?

I'm really curious how come beatrice know that it's suppose to be her place originally? is her soul also not from that world? *sigh*

when they said beatrice was good in theology, i bet the fvck not. we can see that it's raeli's skill. so it's very clear about who's who now.

beatrice/og raeli is obsessed to be the main character, where everyone's attention is towards you. that's what she wants. im not quite sure about this but i think og raeli knows about the book "beatrice" since she really wanted to take beatrice's role that badly, but im not sure if she really knows all the content in that book like raeli or maybe she only knows that beatrice will have a good fate, unlike her that's why she wanted to be beatrice.

but that doesn't make me change my feelings for her. i still don't like her.

Everyone keeps talking about how pretty Beatrice is in the comic but I think Raeli is much better looking. Maybe its the lack of those crazy eyes.

she slotted her "friend" to get killed
typical mc syndrom

what i wonder though how did she know who to slot?

Dex-chan lover
The other noble ladies are the readers lmao, that vase bit was savage

that ugly soul in beatrice's body remind me to OG charlotte in "lady's servant", you still a boring ugly person inside, even you change your body and position

baskerville27 It's from this manhwa. That person is Julian, captain of the Royal Guards I think.

Users who are viewing this thread