The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

Group Leader
HOLY SHIT SHE ACTUALLY DID IT

😱😱😱 fuck me, I honestly didn't think she had the fucking balls to kill vivian off but this bitch is really riding that crazy train to hell all the way to the end 😥

this is a really dumb move on beatrices part, shes literally at the perfect abgle to be the killer, the candlestick wasn't in the room rae is in, rae is in no postion to stab vivian from that angle, vivian was last seen with beatrice, the king and multiple high rank nobles are on rae's side, she has no motive. imma drop this if they pull the "its rae because plot"

People be trashing Rachel for what she did in the ToG anime, but these plebians have not met the hideous monster known as Beatrice. Like, Rachel was simply giving a simp MC what they deserve. Beatrice is just a straight up manipulative psychopath with literally no regard for human life other than her own.

@PKthunder27 I thought just the same thing. Unfortunately Noah and Rae's reputation is already bad. People know that Noah tried to kill Beatrice and that he's targeting her. The only way for Rae to be believed is for the bride to talk.

Aggregator gang
the plot is getting dumb, throwing the cheapest trick ever, cmon author you better than this

Users who are viewing this thread