The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

"Kill the redhead who knows too much and then blame the brunette so she can be sentenced to death so I can live."
- Beatrice

😱😱😱
WTFFFFFF
I CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT

Nobody should believe in Beatrice, it's soo absurddd!!!

Fed-Kun's army
OMG 😱! She’s gonna frame her for that! Nooooooooooo!!!
Thank you for this update!

oh u fuckin die bitch. i legit hate the actual raeliana(the one in beatrice's body)

Pull out the gun, shoot blondie. When people show up say you saw blondie stab redhead so you screamed and shot her.

Problem solved.

Huhuft, I think the author should named her "Bitchtrice" . I want to slap her face until she die 😅

Oh my god... I HATE THE REAL RAELIANA (the one in Beatrice's body) SO FREAKING MUCH!! First she probably already killed her best friend and then now this... Wanting to avoid death and change your life is just not gonna work as an excuse at this point. 😾😬

HAHAHAHAUAHAHAHAHAHA BITCHRICREE HAS ONCE DONE IT AGAIN THAT GIRL OH MY GOD

viviannn :(( even if she is a btch but she isn't like beatrice she is still nice even if its a little why does she have to dieee :,, AND WHERE IS JUSTINNNN :mad:(((((

Now bitchrice will scream and blame rae probably like " KYAAAAA!! OH MY GOD LADY RAELIANA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LADY SHAMALL" i hope someone witnesses what she had done that bitch went overboard

yellow self reported on red i see... not a bad strategy but that don’t always work bish

So people are going to believe her just like that?

Even when they know shes probably the one who set fire to the castle last time.

Users who are viewing this thread