The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

Like, honestly at this point I just want Beatrice to trip and crack her head. She is not even worth remembering. I think I’m done with this.

Lmaoooo it’d be really funny if Rae was like: guys wait I can solve this all the fingerprints are beatrice’s

BEATRICE F*CKING FIGHT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(And yes, all the Among Us memers, I see you, I witness 🤣 )

Omg that blonde dumb hoe ass retard omg i cant wait for her to get ruined

F*ck Beatrice, Ruin her already author, I don't want more people to die, I hope lady Shamal will be just fine so she can testify. Damn that bich Beatrice, she's just pure insane and evil. She doesn't give a second thought to kill lady shamal when she knew that lady shamal already back to her sense

NO!! Raeliana!!! Please do something smart!!! Start screaming too so it seems like u both found the body!!! Or pretend to faint so its like ur a vitcim too!! Or pull the gun and shoot beatrice bc can she just go away already?!?!

wait how are you going to self report when vivian’s body is on top of raeliana’s? literally from that angle it will look like beatrice killed vivian with intentions to kill raeliana. i feel like raeliana should be the one to start screaming and pointing fingers at beatrice if she’s quick witted enough.

Dex-chan lover
Yellow just fucking killed in front of brown.
Vote them out. Eject them. Send 'em.

This chapter is Very bad. It doesnt make sense, rae was previously basicaly locked in home with guards because of security and then she decides to sleep in a Room Alone in a place where the girl that wants to kill her is present, and the girl manages to kill the most important person of the party without anyone noticing and that person decides to run in the Room where rae is slepping Just to incrimate her and not the killer.
Its a Very dumb development i like this manhwa but this was awful.

Dex-chan lover
Beatrice just doesn't care anymore, she knows she's going to die soon.

All things considered, Rae should just shoot her in the face, claim self-defence, and wish Noah can secure a witness that saw Beatrice and Vivian leaving together or something

she should have shot her the moment she saw her and let the ml deal with the clean up. she might still be able to help vivian

@Kaizeel i dunno, youre sounding kinda sus. this is a self report. :p

Users who are viewing this thread