The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
if you think beatrice wasn't going to betray vivian the second she stopped being useful regardless you need help

Dex-chan lover
Anyone watching ought to be thinking, "wow, it's suspiciously convenient that Beatrice had that piece of evidence ready in advance like that."

Beatrice made my blood boils
I love seeing noah when he activates his yandere mode

Dex-chan lover
The tension is so thicc. I don't get how noone questions a stab wound on her back, the autopsy should show the angle it went in but more importantly Rea was on front of her how could she have done that from where Bra is standing if she enter right after the argument. Also why was she in Rea's room, allegedly, going through her things to find the signed note then she just so happens to be next door as well and have this motive ready for everyone to hear? Nobody thinks that's suspicious?

Thank you for the update....
I cant wait to see the next chapter..I can't wait to see the Beatrice gone...get out from here bitch!!!

@ellasmith
She will be in next chapters (2-4 more, I believe - its the part when Noah and Rae escape to the woods as the Duke wanted to get Raeli ) - Noah will stay something again with Beabitch and our queen Rae will do the deed

Next chapters will be intense, af
and we're nearing towards the end of Beabitch chapter.

Sick chapter. Please keep translating more. This series deserves all the love it gets and even more.

Users who are viewing this thread