The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
I mean, might as well kill all of them right now. Then there won't be any witnesses. Beatrice and her father are totally in on it.

Dex-chan lover
God I want Beatrice and her adoptive dad to drop dead. :x

Group Leader
ahhh noah is so cute

bro if beatrice doesn't die in the next few chapters i swear i will break my phone

hey.
why is no one doubting beatrice?
wow i
do they all have sloths for brains or what ?
beatrice is suspicious in every way tho

Dex-chan lover
@osqmu
The king is doubting Beatrice but she is a dame from a noble house, a ducal house if I'm no wrong, that made an acusation, one do not just dismiss an acusation wihtout reason especially when it involves royalty.

Thank you for the chapter! Omg I'm so worried 😭😭😭 but yesssss Noah 🥺🥺 protect Raeliana and omg grandpa please 😩 walk fasterrr

Nobody seems have any logic, if Raeliana stabbed her in the back why is the body in her arms. The point of entry and where the corpse lies should be enough evidence for them the call bs to Beatrice “witness”

In fact, the royal guard of this castle sucks, at the end of season 2, they almost killed the baby prince, but because there was only one guard and one babysitter in the entire building! (In other manwha like the one, for example wmmap, you can see that Athy has many maids and not just anyone can enter the palace), also in a chapter, I think it was 89, Raeliana asks Justin why he isn't working, that even him they can fire, he says they can't fire him as head of the royal guard for reasons, after this in the tournament Siatnrich says that Justin is one of the most outstanding knights of the kingdom ......... maybe this is due to what Raeliana said in chapter three, the power of the royal family is on the tightrope ............

Dex-chan lover
people kept on forgetting that it's beatrice in realiana body and realiana in beatrice body... the souls switched bodies....

but then again referring to the physical bodies is way simpler to avoid confusion... hmm....

Wuh oh. That’s not good. But like, okay, Raeliana is not in the condition to kill someone. Not to mention, Her Majesty was stabbed in the back, not the front. Anybody actually looking could tell. If they were arguing, Raeliana would have stabbed from the front. Also, she’s too damn weak and is literally on the verge of death. But no. Nobody wants to point this out. Maybe it’s because I’m emotionally detached from the situation

Users who are viewing this thread