The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 136

Damnnn this B got her good! Honestly one of my favourite isekai Manhwas cause there's actually a backstory for her death and reincarnation, but just used as a plot device.

@Roadrunner9000 you might be onto something here šŸ˜‚, but that's honestly what I thought too

:O :O

I would like to point an obvious issue here. The Queen Vivian, was stabbed in the back. If they were arguing [ergo face to face] their is no way Raelina would be able to do that.
Also she was stabbed with looks like a candle stick all the way through her body. These rooms must be designed particular for the royal wedding [meaning someone has a list of ever item in each room, i assume they are decorated identical as well] I think it would be clear that Raelina room is not missing the candle stick but Beatrice room is lol.

So logic and critical thinking just isnā€™t a thing here I guess. Also, Noah needs to calm down. The reason why the heat is on them is because he was reckless the first time in trying to kill Beatrice. Please donā€™t let him be an idiot here.

there are so many issues here please she was stabbed in the back w a mf candlestick and rae was found holding her from the front + it's not that easy to stab someone w such an object...she's good w a gun not actual combat...

What? The person most likely to stab someone in the back isā€¦the person standing behind her, not the one in front holding her body. Also, are there no other people anywhere who saw Beatrice and Vivian walk out together? How does a shift change in the maids (as if they wouldnā€™t have staff to cover, but ok) mean thereā€™s no one else around?

Might as well have Raeliana counter that Beatrice did it, if weā€™re going to play this game. Why is her word any better?

Users who are viewing this thread