The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

What? So vivian just died like that????????? WHY!!!!!!! It would be much better if she has a redemption arc after that attempted murder 'cause honestly..... she's only being used by beabtch all this time :(((
Wth I just want this arc to be over soon pls, it makes no sense to me that everyone makes no effort to investigate properly about what happened, or trying to save vivian at all, and just focused on that receipt instead for a proof. The king practically didn't even do anything. Good thing grandpa is on the rescue but still........ the author clearly has no sense in this crime thingy. I get this is supposed to be a romance webtoon and all, but it sucks that raeli can't even stand on defending herself at this point. Why the author suddenly makes her weak when it's on the important clash between them like this?????

@Roadrunner9000 The thing is that Beatrice told Noah in front of everyone that Vivian bought that bomb crystal and that Raeliana had the receipt for it in her room, what she says doesn't make sense since according to her she stood at the door but there this is the idea, people do not suspect it because:
1) She was the "best friend" of the queen, they even allowed her to be next to him along with Vivian's father, at the tea party of the last chapters people asked again and again for the two of them if they were close and Vivian alone It confirmed it, they went everywhere and Beatrice had never publicly shown herself to be a threat to Vivian.

2) His expression and status, the king himself said, blaming a high-ranking noble is something very serious, no one would blame the daughter of a duke especially if she was very close to the victim and even if she was crying a sea of tears and shaking, people are like that, which brings us to the other point.

3) The adrenaline of the moment, when something serious happens and people despair, it's difficult for them to reason wisely because their minds go into shock because of something unexpected for them, Vivian was a social flower of the kingdom, many men loved her and had many friends nobles, so the fact that she has death precisely at her wedding reception, a day that should be happy, is something very difficult for them to digest, especially for the father, who by the way, everyone when seeing the father Vivian becoming hysterical wanting to see the alleged murderer pay with death, he makes them side with him for the pain of his daughter, it's a mental game disguised as judgment, that is why the king, who does not really love him Vivian and knew the type of person that Beatrice is doesn't affect her.

Beatrice is very bad at lying but very good at acting because she is a psychopath, she chooses such sick plans, she is neither stupid nor intelligent, she is just a psycho.

So that's why the receipt of the crystal, this makes the entire performance of Beatrice completely fall in the eyes of the public, and may already begin to question the "innocence" of the crazy bitch in this crime.

Is it a bad and stupid crime? Yes.

A good mental game with the morals and naivety of people before
the pain and the loss? Definitely yes too.

Postscript: The reason why people didn't care about Raeliana is because Beatrice blamed her directly and Raeliana did not immediately deny it because of her condition, rather she was very gloomy and bad for which they assimilated that Beatrice was right, no they began to think that Raeliana could be sick

im just going to point out vivians dead body has not been shown, but....

i feel like that would be too smart

@GiGiKat
Even tho your not replying to me I wanted bravo you because those points were really smart , I’m dumb btw
🤩🤩

@Roadrunner9000
AHEM AHEM
you might not get this but , even though I have already replied to you In the comments section telling you this but I might say it again because you might not have understanding because you have roasted the author twice here it goes, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DON’T SAY ANYTHING!

And no one cares if your gonna walk into this comment section and comment ABOUT HOW BAD IT IS in a place we’re people love the book, JUST leave I don’t think you even respect the author at this point so if you don’t like the manhwa just leave ! AND DROPP IT the community here doesn’t need your toxic ness and how you comment like a 5 year old on a tantrum and NOT being mature about it especially about the author is just plain rude!😒😒

But the only thing I wanted to say is don’t roast people’s stuff or art because it’s rude and just get over it ! IF your really a fan it doesn’t matter to the point were ya gotta comment twice to roast the plot and AUTHOR!

@WillLi umm I know that.. Wait.. I guess I almost spoil it for you.. Yikes.. I thought the chapters regarding the souls already released.. I'm.. How about you just forget about this okay??

@Soulwarfare I suggest you to read again 😊 I didn't talk shit about the original Beatrice

@Richman you're probably right about this one.. I forgot about that fact

Fed-Kun's army
Gramps making a comeback is like when Lucas returned to Athy's side. I'm super happy.

Props to the author in implementing the solution to a problem that would've taken an entire arc so smooth and effective.

Fed-Kun's army
lol the priest is my new fav character
and did they really kill off vivian...? :/

So Vivian is confirmed to be dead huh. But then right after the supposed dead Vivian gave her testimony... wtf. Was it a error in the translation and the testimony was Beatrice's ?

Users who are viewing this thread