The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

Are we coming upon a stories conclusion ? this feels like the final arch c: It would be nice if it was because I like how its beein progressing c:

Long-strip supporter
say all you want, when a king, a high priest, and a member of high nobility, say your guilty, with evidence, only choice is to run or die.

Group Leader
and this is why i shall worship heika forever
if this shameless false accusation thing went on any longer i would have smashed my phone

okey then now die beatrice

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. I am getting more and more upset and the sheer and utter stupidity of the author. The fact that they are literally treating the queen to be like a fucking door stop is a god damn shame, and also the fact that, like I have been saying since Beatrice levied all the accusations at Raeliana, they are refusing to use the real fucking evidence from the fucking massive god damn sword sticking out of her right shoulder as undisputed proof that Raeliana couldn't have done it, simply for the fact that she isn't 7 feet tall and has the strength to stab someone in the back with a sword while standing in front of them.

What a load of bollocks these chapters are. Just get this shit over with.

Fed-Kun's army
I know this isn't completely confirmed but Beatrice is Raelina before she reincarnated, right?

Can someone please tell me which chapter did grandfather called Raeliana his granddaughter?

@Melnyx it’s strongly implied that the current Beatrice’s body houses the original Raeliana’s soul through some soul swapping sorcery. We still have no idea where the original Beatrice’s soul ended up. I think that the current Raeliana is somehow related to the original Beatrice and her soul is Noah’s soul mate. We see Noah react to Beatrice’s body during his first encounter with Beatrice, but ultimately he still loves the current Raeliana because of her soul.

Users who are viewing this thread