The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
I knew they would hit the use-magic-to-find-evidence move but I didn't expect for the POPE, highest magic user, to forget that it was a thing...

omggggggg!!!! bucci gang thank u for the regular updates this made my day!
finally i love the priest sooo much and noah's smile!!! uufff

Wait so Vivian is actually dead? I thought the accusation was "attempted" murder? Also, poor her. She doesn't deserve to die then and there. It would've been interesting if her character was explored more thoroughly. I'm still hoping that she's not dead dead and the whole dying thing was a fake out. :(((

Actual moment of critique: I do think the author isn't taking enough time or emotion to allow Vivian's death to land. I know other people have already pointed this out as well, but seriously, Vivian deserves better.

I do appreciate that Heika was like "f*** waiting around, I'm just taking my granddaughter to my house, get on my level"
(And I'm going to say that the magic-evidence thing wasn't brought up by him immediately in case Vivian was threatened to write that note - it would only be useful if Beatrice actually forged it. Having magic reinforce that Vivian wrote it would not have helped the mood of the investigation)

WOOW fast updates are coming it makes me happy so so so much!!
We can reach to the raws if you guys update it this fast and it makes me much more happier! *-*
Thank you for translating! <3

About Vivian;
I looked for the raws and according to what I saw, she really died... I’m sorry too. :(

I am SO glad it only took one chapter for someone to use magic to find out the truth. The priest is here? BAM MAGIC. Instead of dragging and constant *gasps* for multiple chapters.

Now lets see what our evil and oh-so-clever Beatrice is up to. I know she's so easy to hate but damn she makes a fine villain.

AHHHHH GRANDFAATHEEEERRR YEEESSSSSSS....

BEST GRANDFATHEEEEER EVEEEEEER..

(saying everyone was uselesss and playing under beatrice thumb)

Dum dums

From this day forward, i shall follow the high priest for saving our raelina 😌

That magic is pretty POG.... Wish it was in other webtoons and mangas..... GO GRANDPA SAVE OUR GIRL!

Double-page supporter
oooo I love how they brought back that magic. Remember how when Raeliana translated Heika's bible, the head priest used a similar spell to find the author? It's nice that it wasn't just pulled out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread